Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incident Today in Paradise Park
Does anyone know what's going down in PP? Rumors are flying already it was a shooting. Cops all over the place looking for someone. JMO.

Damn.

What section? Heard there was a house broken into last night on the corner of Paradise Ala Kai.
All info (per peeps & scanner) says down Paradise Drive, just don't know exactly where.

pahoated, that guy really messed up. Hope they find him, and quick.
mahalo Opihikao.... just passed the info to friends living right off Paradise Ala Kai. If I find out anything.....I'll post .
No cops here on Paradise Ala Kai Drive in HPP.
hawaiideborah
quote:
Originally posted by pahoated

It sounds like the assault on the cop was serious.

I am curious, Ted, what makes you think that?

"Gonsalves reportedly assaulted the officer after police responded to a reported dispute at a Hawaiian Beaches park."

' reportedly '

re·port·ed·ly
/ri#712;pôrt#601;dl#275;/
Adverb
According to what some say (used to express the speaker's belief that the information given is not necessarily true).
Synonyms
allegedly

It was serious enough to allow the perp to escape...
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
Father, Gonsalves was arrested in the assault charge & son was taken in Hilo for outstanding warrants:
http://bigislandnow.com/2013/08/11/hawai...e-officer/
quote:
Originally posted by dragon2k

It was serious enough to allow the perp to escape...

Minor derailing here, but police here let perps escape all the time because they dont want to risk their shiny new SUVs / Sports cars, not implying that was the case in this instance, more so just asserting my vote of no confidence in our local 'authorities'

Thanks Carey,
Glad to know they got him, although, it looks like his spawn was of the same quality.
sooooo is this the one and only time a Single (as in 1) po responded to a domestic?? usually 3 or 4 just for a traffic stop...when that happens