Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fri 10/25 Burglary HPP 21st
There's a post on Facebook about a Burglary on 21st between Paradise & Kaloli last Fri. They include info on a white s-10 pickup cruising. Here's the link:
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...0133_n.jpg
I've heard of several thefts in HPP lately & think the more informed we all are the better. When I see a strange vehicle cruising, I usually stand in the driveway & let them know someone is watching. Lock your doors & windows, the thefts I've heard about, they have gained entry via an unlocked rear window.
Oh wait..... the burglars got those too! keep it locked up and hidden when not at home boys......
D2k, the above bluster would count as premeditation if you every had to use a weapon.
Get a clue it's not some ****er fantasy!
Thurs eve on 5th and deadend off Maku'u, there was 2 possible break-ins. An older black Sidekick, loud muffler, no back spare tire, flat black paint on rear, possible first letter of plate was H, was seen with 2 large guys leaving with some items. A police report was made. Looking for the rest of the plate if you see it on the road...call it in.
how many Suzuki sidekicks could there be on this island? That have a plate starting with the letter "H"? I would think a cop could look that up in a few seconds? Ah well.. Good detective work here I guess.
Lock n load!!!
Pork n beans!!!
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
before we start shooting - we may want to take into consideration that most if not all hawaii vehicle plates start with "h".....
FYI: Think this is them? (Snipped - More at link incl. photos.)

A man and a woman are in police custody following a burglary last week in Puna.

The burglary occurred Friday (October 25) at a home on 21st Avenue in the Hawaiian Paradise Park subdivision.

Police investigation led to the identities of two suspects, 40-year-old Michael Anderson of Keaau, and 24-year-old Celeste Geraghty of Pâhoa.

http://damontucker.com/2013/10/30/big-is...last-week/
Sure looks like the description, date & place. Hopefully the victims got some of their stuff back. Yay! Puna Police doing a good investigation.