Coming Soon!
Hey! It brings jobs!

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/break...=238008621

Help wanted. For drone tracking website. Apply in person:
Radar operator
Web designer
Office assistant
Sales Manager
Placebo drone operators to drum up business (black drones with silver NSA lettering)

"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Run an internet forum, the wingnuts will track drones for free.

For extra added bonus, crash an "NSA" drone somewhere, do it right and the "mainstream" media will probably fall for it = free advertising for the drone-tracking forum.
kalakoa -
You're right, I hadn't considered that.

ALL NEW DRONE DETERRENT BUSINESS
Help Wanted:
Aluminum foil hat cutters, must be skilled with scissors (no running at work)
Placebo drone operators to drum up business (black drones with silver NSA lettering)
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
I can see them testing this with the DEA and green harvest. Wonder how many will be shot down....
Watch for "unexplainable" commercial aircraft crashes. a few mid air collisions is bound to happen. There was a near miss in Denver just last year.
"I can see them testing this with the DEA and green harvest. Wonder how many will be shot down...."

Probably all of them!!

Live Aloha
Live Aloha
shooting at federal property will land you in prison!

you guys are talking about shooting at federal property and since there is more than one of you talking about this you could probably get charged with conspiracy!

also federal property means you'd be tried in a federal court and imprisoned in a federal prison - meaning no parole etc.

so yeah good luck with that.

george orwell is rolling over in his grave atm.
Old George is spinning so much in his grave that he has become a perpetual motion machine!

Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
There's no federal property involved, as far as I can see. Lots of university folks, and private businesses. And the drones being tested, for the most part, are small... like in the 10 - 20 pound range. This has more to do with potential pizza deliveries and TV traffic cams than with surveillance.