Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
Ruth Johnson, I have yet to point a finger or single out negatively any family member here (both families)... you crossed that line with me by singling me out and showing your simplicity by making fun of my ID name (its my cats name) among other things previously
not to mention long ago trying to use selfrighteous rumors to drag a well like Kalapana family into all of this BS, etc. etc. etc.

I WILL NOT hold back now.. I know how you and your AK ohana think (and prejudge) fairly well through these posts (too well).. the last paragraph of my last post (p41) IS aimed at YOU and others in your family just as much as any other person here... just so you know... (go read it AGAIN!)
I WILL fight against all who try to drag my good neighbours and friends ie Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders/longtime born and raised haole residents/true longtime Punatics into this murder (punaweb fiasco)! and those (in AK) who constantly accuse them of it from over 3,000 miles away! I know Alaska is quite full of racists, so (maybe) you cant truly help it at times if its all around you ....

OK, so I was slightly off of the time they spent camping on the flow (small deal), I was actually trying to give reasons why he may have done what he may have done...... you HAVE NEVER lived here... I DO! I deal with everyone down there almost daily.. I know Puna and the Pu'u O'o lava flow very very well... you DO NOT know Puna or Hawaii at all! and w/ your closed prejudging mind never will learn the meaning of 'aloha'

.......aloha

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
Bananahead, you are walking on thin lava.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
whata f_ckin dick... your speaking to the family of murder victims- have a little compassion nobody is jumping on the locals I can see your point of view bro but your a f_cking dick and your not gonna hold back now? learn to hold your tounge you disrespectful POS. I dont give a **** where your from, if you were born here not flown here .. your comments are disgusting..
Grow the **** up keyboard warrior
To all: If you know something real call the feds. I have no bias. I am not on the Johnson's side, I am not on the Lava Tour operators side. Nor am I unwilling to believe it could be someone else altogether. I want my daughter to have justice. I don't care who did it. I care that quality information get to the right people. Hopefully soon I can post an FBI contact or a US Marshals contact. But for now if you have anything real send it to Mitch Roth your Island prosecutor. From all accounts from locals he is well trusted and respected. The email address is hilopros@co.hawaii.hi.us. But take this advice for what it's worth to you...if your lead or tip is just a theory, or an opinion they won't respond. If you have REAL information DIRECTLY related to this case they will read it, and if needed they will act on it.

ted royal
ted royal
Spoke to 3 documentary filmmakers today, emailed 3 Private investigators about fees needed to raise to complete the project. Im bring this to kickstarter soon. hope to see support and find answers..
Whoa! Dude (bananahead) basically threatened the boys sister without literally doing it! Turns out he is personally attached to some of the people that family members have listed as possible suspects, and check out how enraged and insecure he got suddenly. Dude is there something you need to tell us? Weird weird weird reactions u got bra, just making it worse.
quote:
Originally posted by Jason808

Spoke to 3 documentary filmmakers today, emailed 3 Private investigators about fees needed to raise to complete the project. Im bring this to kickstarter soon. hope to see support and find answers..

That's awesome. I think the family has a Kickstarter or fundraiser already, maybe they could link it to us and we can advertise it in the area.

Better warn your filmmaker of what they are getting into. Don't wanna go around snooping too much in the wrong areas and asking too many questions, or you might be making a documentary about dead or injured documentarians
No need to engage this last guy. Sadcatsnamehead):

Question: on day one, was there ever a search launched for a second body in the ocean? I know several people who called the police (detectives) fearing Bo was also a victim of foul play. Did helicopters grid the ocean?

I don't think it is Bo that was found. Another member of an unfortunate family. But if it was Bo, police need to look for the signs of a staged scene.
Good question. It seemed like he was named as Missing/Suspect before they even had time to properly look for a second body. The way they almost immediately named him "Missing" was a bit bizarre to me when all this went down. I'd honestly think it would take days and lots of grid searching before you declare someone missing.

Btw why do you think it was someone other than Bo that they found? Just a hunch, or rumors around here, or?
I would like to clarify my last comment, speaking for myself only. Again, the frustration is no real concrete evidence or people coming forward about who killed Brittany. I do NOT want to discourage anyone from talking.........................but lets keeps ego's out of this. To me the common goal is to find out who killed Brittany and what happened to Bo.