Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
Initial gut feeling.

My feeling (unfortunately) is that he won't be found ever. Sorry Brits dad et al. Just speculating.
Thanks Punatick,

to be clear this doc is only in the planning stage, and also hinges i guess on the news or outcome of the unidentified person RIP. Case could be wrapped up and evidence comes out about this story make sense possibly.. police are holding evidence close to their chest for a reason as many have said here.. As for the doc it will be a non profit venture. really about raising the funds for an excellent PI and a guy to film him work. its about answers, answers as much for the families of the victims but answers for the community also.. If the funds can be rasied to send a PI out for answers it only makes sense to film it for the record. To be clear no directors/editors or film crews or PI's will be hired for this project unless adequate funding is met thru kickstarter and this investigation film will be a non profit venture with sales of the film either free or for a fund set up in the victims memory. dont want anyone to think i see money in this tragedy.
quote:
Originally posted by bananahead

OK, so I was slightly off of the time they spent camping on the flow (small deal), I was actually trying to give reasons why he may have done what he may have done...

Slightly off? Uhh you claimed they had been there for 3-4 months, when it was actually 2 weeks at most. Comparing 12 weeks to two weeks isn't "slightly" off, it's like 600% off. I think maybe you got your math mixed up and going delusional from eating too many tomatoes and lilikoi! I read somewhere on here that eating too much of that stuff makes you go bonkers!
Initial gut feeling.

My feeling (unfortunately) is that he won't be found ever. Sorry Brits dad et al. Just speculating.
Oh my goodness people. What is wrong with you people.
Stop speculating.
We are talking about a very sad situation here.
Young people murdered and missing.
Have some decorum.
If you can't say anything usefull, go to bed.
quote:
Originally posted by nani1970

Oh my goodness people. What is wrong with you people.
Stop speculating!

Ok the word "speculating" is simply being abused. Most of the so-called "speculation" are simply advice or opinions from people that are familiar with the area. Sure that's a form of speculation, but does it have to be viewed so negatively? Since when in history is a community not allowed to openly speculate a horrific incident that happens in their area? Speculation is going to happen regardless, and forums are meant for community members to be able to express ideas and opinions concerning major events. If you don't like someone's opinion, welcome to the internet. The moderator is doing a good job deleting what needs to be deleted, while also respecting the rights of others to express their opinions and views. I say let the information be free and use your own intelligence to filter what you wish to read and what you wish to ignore, and trust that the moderator will step in and continue doing the job he has been doing.
@ Bananahead:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Courtesy of "Shakespeare's Hamlet"

Its sad how the reputation of this island and puna in general is being trashed and dragged thru the gutter. Makes you wonder why anyone would want to visit this island.
Yeah it would probably help out a lot if people would stop washing up on our shores because they A) pissed off a meth dealer, or B) Tried to open up a business without paying a bribe.

Fix those two things and 70-90% of the bodies being found will decrease.

I love this place, it's my home, but the violence and drugs and corruption are getting bad. Heck, it's been bad for a while in Puna, I just hope it isn't getting worse. Aloha is disappearing, in one of the last places it still exists!
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/...12891.html