Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
I too trust Mitch Roth.
Britts Mom,
Now that People mag has run the story, have you tried to contact Nancy Grace again?
The investigation is starting to get more detailed and news outlets are paying attention.
There are lots of viewers of Nancy Grace and when she gets on a case she is like a pit bull and won't let go.
I agree that the more publicity this case gets the more likely the police will have to act.
My deepest sympathies to you
hawaiideborah
I also predicted the 'Hanging' too.. so come back at me again and accuse me of all this!!!

in reality, with heat on you (life in prison etc.) being in a new place (stuck on an island) far from home.. not many ways to do yourself in when you come to that conclusion... not hard to figure out...

aloha

(PS. FYI, I just messaged Nahko too, to get his side of the 'story')

edited to add:
Punatickz, please go to Taco Tue on the 21st
Id like to meet you in person, no biggy, just face face kine...
heck, I may already know you... Ive put my real name out there a couple times here in past, also anyone with some brains could easily find my home too.. I have nothing to hide, for good reason... aloha

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
Bananahead,

Pay attention: This is not abut you.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
da fuk?...this guy, he something else! why u think someone from the murder forum wanna meet you face 2 face??? maybe u should try eharmony.com instead hahaha!
Bananahead, Didn't someone teach you to look both ways before you cross the street? Your consistent theory certainly is one scenario, but what if it doesn't fit in with the profile who Bo was. No history of violence, happy to start new life, supportive loving family and friends. No history of violence.
Brittany and the baby were a very new part of his life but he certainly had other things to live for and I don't believe murdering Brittany was in his DNA, It just wouldn't be in him. He wasn't a loner with nothing else. He loved life and had hopes and dreams and there is no real motive for him to have done this.
Now look the other way for a second, he's trying to make a new life in a place known for, well, let's just say not welcoming newcomers (haoles) who want a piece of their pie. There is a history of violence, cover-ups ect... Don't ignore the previous posts documenting dozens of real cases, not speculation. There are violent crimes, hate crimes and they are real. The motives are real. Threats made to Bo were obviously very real, even if the police refuse to acknowledge those threats.
Is it really too much of a stretch to even entertain that maybe Bo didn't murder Brittany but could have very realistically been a victim too? Any reasonable person would say look in both directions, all directions and weigh the evidence. From where many of us sit the evidence certainly points to looking equally in both directions.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Bananahead,

Pay attention: This is not abut you.

Punaweb moderator

I agree Rob
Bananahead, no problem. What time? Do you promise to wear that lil red dress? *winks at you*
quote:
Originally posted by bananahead

not hard to figure out...

At best, we have a limited amount of information about this case, which means at best it will appear there are a limited number of outcomes.

Some believe the police are not doing all they can in their investigation, which means those commenters don't think even the police have enough information.

So how could any of us arrive at an accurate conclusion, except by a guess that proves later to be correct?

This is not the latest network TV crime drama that you can solve on your couch at home, or a game of Clue where you can talk out loud about your hunches and guesses and no one gets hurt as the Colonel, the Inspector, and the Butler are just characters on a card. These are real people you are discussing. So if you have something to say, say it as if you are speaking to Brittany or Bo's family. Because if what you are about to write isn't a comment you would make face to face to one of their family members, it probably isn't anything that will actually lead to solving the case. Assuming you are trying to be helpful to the family members. Otherwise it's probably just hurtful. Think about it.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Hahaha, you're going to bother Nahko with that? Haha be my guest bro. I was friends with Nahko for a long time, before he even had his first band. We lived together, worked together, wrote songs, etc. Remember the girl I described that got hit with the guitar. I dated her, and worked on a bee farm with her and several of Nahko's dear friends. I assure you I can back up my claims if necessary, however, YOU aren't necessary. Do you need reminded of who is necessary? The FAMILY and FRIENDS that lost their loved ones.

Could you, for once in your life, just drop it with the "come at me!" and "now I won't hold back!!!" crap? And that obnoxious threat that you posed to Boaz Johnson's sisters? Do you ever step back and consider how you sound? You sound like a grown man that's trying to act like a high school thug on a forum that is dedicated to helping solve a horrendous crime. Have some respect man, show some signs of maturity and human decency.

This isn't about you. This isn't about your cat. This isn't about your amazing reputation in the area, or about your divine knowledge of how people in this area feel. This isn't a penpal forum where you setup random meetings with strangers. Speaking of which, that is the second time you have went out of your way to try and make someone for the forum meet you. What's your game dude, are you trying to dig up info or stalk people on here or what? Your attitude and comments drives everyone on this forum away, and I wouldn't touch you anymore than I would touch a rattlesnake with a 10 foot pole.

Now, on to the actual topic of this forum. Since it's Saturday and no autopsy results were in the local news yesterday, I assume we will have to wait until next week. I was hoping it wouldn't take so long considering all they have to do is match dental records. Guess it's going to be a longer waiting game than we assumed.