Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
IÔm going to ignore comments that donÔt engage with the substance, and IÔll try to ignore tone, although a civil tone would be great.

What IÔm trying to do is imagine myself inside a person in that situation, which includes thinking about physical movements and considerations of logistics, and to see if the scenario officials have given, facts provided, make sense.

You can pick at it with humor or you can try to do the same and then tell me how you see it differently, and I will listen and consider.

There are details that did not necessarily seem weird last May, that should now be reviewed knowing what we know happened to Bo, and where.

For example, the police did this massive air and ground search, and they concluded he had left Kalapana when they did not find him. Now they say he was there all along, for two days, so where was he?

And would you hike over bare lava for two miles while a helicopter search for you was in progress? Even if nothing in the air at the time, the choppers could return at any moment and nowhere to hide.
hi anony_mouse, I had not read your comment before I posted that last, so donÔt take it as a response.

IÔm having a little trouble understanding your comment, sorry, although I totally agree with your opinion that running back and forth would be nutty.

When I wrote my imagined scenario. I was going with the way the police have indicated they see it. They say there was no sign of him hiding out in that kipuka or spending any time there. They believe he was with the phone and taking calls during that time.

So my vision of their vision is he doesnÔt leave his phone and his backpack and knife and ID until he goes on a final and one way trek to the kipuka.

It is great that you put thought into it. Now I see there are other ways to imagine it even assuming his guilt and suicide. Thanks.
Correct, but it makes no sense to leave a backpack, knife, and cell behind when you're in the middle of your hike. Also, if Boaz was in the area, the absolute dumbest way to get to this kipuka would be to travel all the way to the coast, and then hike back up mauka two miles. He, or anyone else for that matter, would have entered the kipuka from north side. For all Boaz knew, police would be swarming the area on the 29th if he knew they discovered the body.

I'll also add that it doesn't make any sense that he would voluntarily answer a phone call from a semi-casual friend, but not answer any calls from realtors, family, etc. A supposed murdered that feels confident enough to receive a call from sozmeone near the crime scene, but doesn't call his family? I beg to differ.
I would also like to point out to the forum that Boaz is from a large family of sisters. He has approximately 12 gazillion sisters. The Johnson family is essentially the worlds largest large hub of estrogen. Boaz Johnson was very, very skilled at handling domestic disputes and arguments with women and young girls, as he grew up most of life doing so. When it comes to men handling women, he would be among the LAST on the list in terms of "freaking out" or "going crazy" when it comes to a domestic dispute with a woman.
I think we should not be taking every comment personally!
Do you really blame anyone for thinking we are a bunch of bloody idiots, and respond with negative comments to our posts, as far as they are concerned, Bo is guilty, case solved.
The Hawaiian culture, laid back lifestyle, and the natural beauty of the area, people have friends and family in Kalapana, all they are doing is standing up for the Hawaii they know and love.

If I did not believe Bo was Innocent, I would be saying the same thing.
oh, IÔm not taking the remarks personally. IÔm ignoring the part thatÔs not substantive towards working on the mystery because I already said why I am posting and I have no intent to go back and forth any more on that because it is off topic. I agree to disagree on whether the discussion itself is OK to have.

I am looking for actual points about the investigation. My mind is open about the truth, because, I do not know the truth. I doubt the truth has been found yet, but it may have been, I simply do not know, but there are inconsistencies.

anony_mouse, I think I cannot follow your comment because I must have the wrong picture of the layout. I have to join kapohololo with needing a map. Sorry!
Talk is cheap, a responsible person looks before it leaps, if you see an obstacle let's talk about how to mitigate and strategize before you take that leap, but if there is no obstacle and one indulges in fantasies then it becomes delusional talk and one should be prepared to be an object of criticism or ridicule.
Maybe.... Bo dropped his back and things off, went into the first kipuka but couldn't find the right spot, he continued on to the next kipuka and found a spot that was to his liking.
@ Anony_mouse, did you ever answer/respond to this?, if you did I apologize did not see it!

Remember, there are "minor follow-ups" to be conducted, before handing this case over to prosecution. I have a feeling they are going to need quite a few bottles of White-Out, from judging both the warrant and and the GJ indictment. -anony_mouse.

Sir what are you referring to in the Indictment or the Warrant that needs to by "white'd out". It's a one page document charging Mr. Johnson with 2nd Degree Murder, under the appropriate Hawaii Revised Statute, signed by the GJ Foreman and the Prosecutor. The Bench (arrest) Warrant is a standard form, stating the Statute, to be executed by authorized by LEO's and specifying "No Bail" All other documents provided by HawaiiCorruption are not part(s) of the Indictment or Bench Warrant.

The Motion To Seal docs and the court minutes of the discussion between the Prosecutor and the Judge is what follows We went over this earlier, I believe! Perhaps HawaiiCorruption can verify, as he/she was the individual that acquired and posted them.

Question: Was Mr. Johnson ever in the military, if so, the DNA comparison may have come from there!
Damien, my comment was a mild sarcastic joke, which apparently went over your head, and you haven't gotten over it for two days. My joke was implying how erroneous the GJ evidence was versus the facts we now know.

@Kathy: From my understanding, the kipuka his body was found in was 1.5-2.0 miles mauka, which would be the kipuka near Poke A stick lava tours. The kipuka where his bag was found, near the coast, I'm assuming, would be Fox Landing.

I agree. We need a map listing all these landmarks. I suppose I could try making a mAp according to the gps coordinates in the search warrant, but I've read on this forum that the GPS coordinates in the search warrant weren't accurate. In addition, I'm not exactly sure about the bag or the body, so a map done by me wouldn't be very useful. Perhaps someone else can tackle this?