Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realtor recommendations
Does anyone have a recommendation for a realtor for land in Puna? We are planning a summer visit to buy a few acres of land in or around Puna and would like to hook up with someone who really knows the neighborhoods. We would very much appreciate advice!
I would recommend Punaweb member John Dirgo, with Aloha Coast Realty : http://www.alohacoastrealty.com/

If you call any realtor with non 808 area code, be advised that many may not return your call ASAP (they all get a bunch of looky-loo's that never actually are really looking for property, just something to do on the trip here, or in dreaming of their trip here..)

Be honest with what you are looking for, it really helps to learn about things like the lava hazard map on your own.... but most will still help even if you do not.... just lets them know your level of investment in the idea of buying here...
a second for John - clean and straight up - local - he gets it....
Welcome to Puna! And Punaweb.

Be sure to check out HPP (Hawaiian Paradise Park).
quote:
Originally posted by Carey

I would recommend Punaweb member John Dirgo, with Aloha Coast Realty : http://www.alohacoastrealty.com/ ....

Just FYI, John, as I understand, is not doing much of his own real estate stuff - he is busy as the broker of his company and with his vacation rental company.

BUT there are several realtors AT his company, Aloha Coast Realty, that can help you, and then John oversees any transactions as the broker in charge.
Evan Clarke of Hawaii Life. 808-345-2197 or evan@hawaiilife.com. He lives in HPP and knows the area very well.
John Dirgo was our realtor when we bought, he had the patience of a saint. I would use his company and anyone within it that he referred me to because I trust his word. His ethical standards are very high in an industry not always known for that.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
We used Kevin Lewis at HiloAgent .com or he with Clark Realty. Kevin was really patience with us we came over looking after seeing things on the internet we found things are not what they look like on the net.Kevin worked very hard for us and found us the place that we really love.I highly say use Kevin.

jrw
jrw
Jerry Bragdon (Worldwide Realty Inc. - big name, small company!). Lives in Eden Roc and has been around a long time. He's very relaxed and knows the region very well. He's been here for decades.
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Hey,

Arian Pierce with Clark Reality! She has worked with us on the strangest, longest house search ever! Picnic Lunches, video walkthroughs, 10 pm phone calls, we toured Hawaii with Arian on several day long house searches. She has worked though several crazy complications that popped up during our home purchase. She did a TON of footwork to keep things straight with me on a remote station in Alaska and my husband on an even more remote Camp in Papua New Guinea. Thumbs up for Arian. She's also Hawaiian born and bred.

Snowing at work (Alaska)
AKpilot

We're all here, because we're not all there!
We're all here, because we're not all there!