Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
674 marijuana plants in HPP
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/20140620_Police_arrest_Puna_couple_after_finding_674_marijuana_plants.html?1i&mobile=true

I wonder how many brownie points the cops got for reeling in these terrorist? They were probably just making some extra side money to pay the taxes on their property.

Shouldn't this be legal already? I would cheer em on if it was ICE. Just more wasted tax payers money and lives being shattered by a harmless plant.
674 plants would make a LOT of brownie points...& squares...heck, lots of cake pans full!

"extra side money to pay [property] taxes"??? unless is was the lowest quality hemp around, 674 plants would pay a lot more than one property tax in HPP...probably could harvest enough to pay off the whole streets' worth of taxes..
I didn't say all of it was used to pay for property taxes. But yeah now that you mention it, road paving is expensive as well. Responsible tax payers that turn themselves in at the police station are real hardened criminals here.

As a community we should be shaming the police and shunning them socially for doing this crap! If it was ICE i'd be cheering them on.

I think some people smoke way more than others so setting an arbitrary amount plants you can grow really skews how people look at this issue.
If it were legal, there'd be no profit in such small operations and the opportunity to make some side cash would evaporate. Why bitch about it? They gambled and lost, its very simple. No one gives rats ass out here if you're growing and smoking it for yourself. The same thing happens to bootleggers and alcohol is legal. Get the hell over it.
~~~ Greed ~~~
Probably saving some money to put their grand kids through school!
If you want to conceal carry, many of you would say, "move to Washington or Colorado".
Well if you want to get in the pot business, yep you've got it - move to Washington or Colorado and stop bitching about the laws here... they're fine just as they are. Smile
It was for medicinal purposes.

Also, the aliens landing in Kalapana put in a special order for their arrival and they also asked for plenty of pupu's after the ceremonial passing of the pipe.

"This island Hawaii on this island Earth"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*
Huff post on the other Puna Pot story in the news;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/20...09744.html