Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volunteer needed!!!
Hello Puna folks, I am in need of a volunteer to do a site visit on a piece of property I purchased and take some pics with a digital phone, camera or even video.

If this is something that is possible, I don't know the rules or regulations on something like this, and you would like to volunteer your time, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
....."Just think about it & do the right thing"....
Cajunman, many folks here have done this for those that are "in the neighborhood". Most will do it, if it is "on the way" & not "out of the way".

To help out most everyone here decide if accepting your request would be "on the way" or "out of the way", it will probably speed things along if you mention WHERE the property is (even if fairly general, like the subdivision, or town....

Realizing that here, some of the subdivisions are miles by miles with some really rough roads, if the property is in one of those, might help to give a little more info...

Of course, I would never encourage anyone to give out too much info (like your address) on an open forum, but just enough...
If it's within a couple miles of me in OrchidLand terracore and I would be happy to check something out for you. We're on 40th near Aulii so you can see if it's close to us.

Dayna

http://www.FarmingAloha.com
www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Thanks Dayna and Carey, to be a little more specific, the property is off of Ihope Rd. in the Mountain View area.
You can always try getting the listing agent to do more pictures, show the neighbors house from your property line, etc. There is a subdivision off of Ihope that may not be worth even a look see. The road is so bad many people can't drive down it. Pacific something or another, I think.

Peace and long life
Peace and long life
Oh no, is that in Glenview ?
We go that way occasionally, if you PM or email me the exact location so I can map it, I will have a better idea if its doable.
@ Radiopeg....no it is not Glenview.
@ terracore, I sent you a message...Thanks...
Cajunman, Peg didn't post Glenview, that was Oneself

I only remembered this post on Hawaiian Island Paradise Acres:
http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18578