Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would it wise for PGV at this time to prepare?

You are either lying or mistaken, YOUR CHOICE
quote:
Originally posted by robguz

And strangely none of the workers at PGV were rushed to the hospital? Anxiety can cause nausea. Never heard of stress to the point if vomiting? I'm not concerned at all based on this anecdote which seems to have a rational explanation.

PGV workers would be better prepared in this respect than the average local resident.
Get over the idea that people are faking their symptoms - it happened, nausea, sickness, and at least one person passed out and couldn't be woken up for 12 hours. (Mike Hale - who has run for CC in the past).
Aliens, chemtrails and hypochondriacs...
Opihikaobob
Da Kine

USA
425 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2014 : 14:41:26 Show Profile Reply with Quote

opihikaobobPosted - 08/18/2014 : 18:16:31
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ldude - so you take it back about the false rumors that you accused me of, or does your silence say it all?

PaulW
Punatic

2461 Posts
Posted - 08/18/2014 : 18:27:22
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have singled out one easier to see event - the whole Hemisphere is being manipulated and Julio looks like it may be making a move towards the South , possibly to get another whack at Hawaii."

leilanidude
Da Kine

USA
214 Posts
Posted - 08/18/2014 : 18:46:24

quote:
Originally posted by Opihikaobob

Hey Ldude - so you take it back about the false rumors that you accused me of, or does your silence say it all?

http://punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19112&whichpage=1

Bob, you spread false rumors. There was no "uncontrolled release" and if there was, how come the only 3 people who claim to have been affected, are some of the same ones who make wild accusations about PGV on a routine basis?

If this was all true, why are none of the PGV employees dead or gravely injured, since they were the closest to the false accident?

Go to Top of Page

Obie
Punatic

USA
1528 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2014 : 10:32:36 Show Profile Reply with Quote
There were no toxic gasses Bob.It worked as designed.Get over it !!
Go to Top of Page

Opihikaobob
Da Kine

USA
425 Posts

Go to Top of Page

Opihikaobob
Da Kine

USA
425 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2014 : 10:11:02 Show Profile Reply with Quote

quote:Originally posted by robguz

And strangely none of the workers at PGV were rushed to the hospital? Anxiety can cause nausea. Never heard of stress to the point if vomiting? I'm not concerned at all based on this anecdote which seems to have a rational explanation.

PGV workers would be better prepared in this respect than the average local resident.
Get over the idea that people are faking their symptoms - it happened, nausea, sickness, and at least one person passed out and couldn't be woken up for 12 hours. (Mike Hale - who has run for CC in the past).
Edited by - Opihikaobob on 08/19/2014 10:17:27
Go
to Top of Page

lavalava
Da Kine

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
329 Posts

P
osted - 08/19/2014 : 10:20:09 Show Profile Reply with Quote

What do you see in all of the above !All of these pages were refreshed today and look how many versions their are - yes I know you can completely in paragraph order -

Go to Top of Page

Obie
Punatic

USA
1528 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2014 : 10:32:36 Show Profile Reply with Quote
There were no toxic gasses Bob.It worked as designed.Get over it !!
Go to Top of Page

Opihikaobob
Da Kine

USA
425 Posts

Go to Top of Page

Opihikaobob
Da Kine

USA
425 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2014 : 10:11:02 Show Profile Reply with Quote

quote:Originally posted by robguz

Edited by - Opihikaobob on 08/19/2014 10:17:27
Go to Top of Page

lavalava
Da Kine

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
329 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2014 : 10:20:09 Show Profile Reply with Quote

opihikaobob says: Still trying to keep people in the dark LL . 11:38
LOL- you are loosing in that respect
Bob, Did you actually say something in the post above?
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Sorry it is indeed confusing and I was trying to show that sometimes the thread as I see it is different than others see it. I tried to prove this by showing the threads and their different placement by posting todays variations of what I see and the order of placement as well as threads I don't see now, which ARE the LAVALAVA &Paul W POSTS which have been deleted since they made them , which is revealing as well
I did reply to: robguz in this thread, and at the very bottom to lavalava -oop's not deleted -
"PGV workers would be better prepared in this respect than the average local resident.
Edited by - Opihikaobob on 08/19/2014 10:17:27"

Anecdotes aren't evidence. End of story.
Gotta go will try to make it more clear later
thanx Robert Mage
I was trying to show that sometimes the thread as I see it is different than others see it.
-------
Bob, you even see birds differently than everyone else.
We see birds, you see tiny spaceships spraying poison. [Big Grin]
An equally plausible explanation for anybody having any symptoms is that when PGV is down, the diesel plants have to ramp up and spew out more toxic emissions than normal. So perhaps people are reacting to those toxic emissions, which most of the time, PGV running at full strength is actually preventing.