Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Puna....
All of this is true cause Puna starts right outside the real world.
...there is never a dull moment.

Each day is different, each day bring a myriad of experiences, learning curves, and emotions.

Through the storms, eruptions, earthquakes, politics, etc., the people of Puna maintain.

Solid people who live in Puna. Kupuna are proud.

JMO.

In Puna....you can take a break for a few hours to go visit with a lava goddess, and she won't harm you...usually.

Arthur Wierzchos
-VolcanoDiscovery Hawai'i
-Certified Permaculture Designer
“What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
In Puna...you can say "Now there's something you don't see everyday" everyday...
In Puna, is where my heart is.
In Puna, is where my soul is.
In Puna, is where my breath is.
In Puna, is where you can see a woman, drive around in a four door sedan with a goat and a dog in the back seat!
In Puna, is where your life can be so completely different from what it was on the mainland.
In Puna, is where in the AM, it's a stormy rainy day, but in the PM, it's blue, blue skies and dry as a bone!
In Puna, is where I've met some of the nicest neighbors around!
In Puna......girls drive bigger trucks than guys
Have you seen my truck Oneself ? lol
In Puna ... it's not unusual to pay more for internet than for electricity ...
In Puna .... There are many unique individual thinkers.
In Puna - females hitch hike in micro mini skirts and see through tops with their boyfriends waiting in the bushes.
In Puna - at some car wash places girls in string bikini's wave signs telling you about car wash at next right,and all the girls washing the cars are in sting bikini's.They some times will offer herbals and other services also at car wash road side donation only places.