Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hour and a half from Hilo to HPP
quote:
Originally posted by Oneself

It made me feel like I was back in Miami, and not in a good way at all.

I lived in Miami, and can remember them tearing up 27th Ave from the airport expressway up to 119th street for 2 years.
Yes, but wow, what a fantastic job they did !
quote:
Originally posted by snorkle

That was an awesome hole;

Loved your attitude! Carry on!

-------------------------
To email me click on Link http://is.gd/QMfVEX
This morning at 6:30 AM, which is peak commuting time out of Puna, the clowns from NAN construction were already out with equipment wiith flashing lights on both sides of the highway just Pahoa side of the Humane Society. They created a huge back up that was at a complete standstill all the way back to Shower. It took forever to just be able to get on the Highway, and the morning commute took almost twice as long as usual.

Carol
Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
The whole Hwy 130 revamp is projected to take eight years. I think that may be optimistic.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
They should make it 3 lanes then, why not, they have it all open. By the time they finish they are going to need it anyhow.
By the time it is finished they can start again. See how that works out for the contractor?
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
I thought the next phase of 130 was delayed to fiscal 2018?

In any case, always remember: the contractor is on the clock ... but your time is "free".
Actually, it should be a 5 lane project. Two each way with a wide center turn/merge lane due to all of the driveways that are in place.
Accident problem solved.
They should also extend Railroad from behind Home Depot Allllllll the way down to 130