Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albizia Tree Containment
The fella that takes care of my property in Leilani (I'm one of those hated and despised "absentee landowners") told me he killed the one on my property by putting Hawaiian salt in some waffle cuts he made in the tree. Don't know how much he used.
Resume hating on the "absentee landowners". It's all our fault.

RB Byrd
Flower Mound, TX
RB Byrd
Flower Mound, TX
Leilanidude, it was something I heard from someone. Just passing the info. I said the same thing about the diesel. You are right on that.

punalvr
punalvr
Best place to get Milestone ?
I'm told that BEI, on Kekuanaoa ave ("Airport Rd") carries Milestone.
Mahalo Plenty !
I got some at Crop Production Services in Hilo. Put some in a nearby Albizia a week ago, waiting for it to defoliate.
Leilani Estates, 2011 to Present
I also bought Milestone at CPS last year for about $90. Defoliated the large tree in less than a month.
I spoke with someone the other day who lives in Hawaiian Beaches. He has albizias at the back of his property and on neighboring properties. He killed those closest to his house, with what I am not sure as he didn't remember the name but he said it was what he used to kill grass. Anyway he said that the dead ones without leaves didn't fall during the storm while the live trees did. This confirms what I have read elsewhere.
Good video on Albizia here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ThUHKYtTI
How to address Albezia stumps?