Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
consolidating lava threads
I wonder if people could consolidate posts on the lava flow threads into just one or two, or at least date new ones so that it says lava update with a date instead of just "new" or "today" because of course today becomes tomorrow.

I am asking because I am trying to find something someone posted (the pics from BJ Leithead's page) and there are a whole bunch of threads to wade through, and I think a lot of good information is getting scattered all through these threads and getting lost.

Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
those pics are on page 10 or 11 of the "Where will it cross?" thread.

---
---
Search function works great Carol, when you have that much info, but I agree. Also, we may need another Forum here!?
I'll put date in title if I start a thread.
Thanks HawaiiTedd!
There are just so much information and the search function gets a little clunky when there are so many pages of similar information scattered through so many different threads.

Carol

Polish Proverb
Carol

Polish Proverb
I dont know if that is within the 'Snitz' forum capabilities .. but it would be nice if topics could be 'stickied' to the top.

( Snitz is the software this forum is built upon.. for the less technical people .)
Or perhaps another subject heading on the main punatalk page if easier. Although I think Rob is quite busy with other matters at the moment, thoughts and prayers.

Community begins with Aloha
Also try to add links if you post something like "HVO updated the flow" type thing... though many of us may have the links bookmarked, if you are looking at a link & think we all should see it, copy & paste it for everyone!

OH, if you kinda remember the posters name & one or two words the search does help narrow your search pile of threads!
I don't own a computer and don't know how to post links. Also, I don't use windows. I use one of those GoogleChrome machines.
Not positive (I am not smartphone smart), but DH thinks there is 'an app for that', this may be it:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kebab.UrlShortcut&hl=en