Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am suspicious of all politicians, but ...
I've just seen something that might be a small saving grace for one of them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZAK2kkyrk8

I am absolutely flabbergast by this one.

Even though I am impressed by this.
He is still suspect.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Was a Democrat until gun control became a knee jerk, then a Republican until the crazies took over, back to being a nonpartisan again.
This time, I can no longer participate in the primary.
Thanks for sharing. Every shot is riveting even after watching this stuff all along...

I can kinda imagine the way it looks to someone in the mainland who knows nothing much about the eruption, to someone in Oahu who probably knows just as little, to someone in Kona who is mostly pissed about the air quality, to someone in HPP who is hosting evacs or is an evac, and to you who have been at ground zero...

Early on in the eruptions there was a video of a hippyish young Puna woman playing guitar and signing a great song while sitting on the ground at night with the lava slowly coming at her from behind.

Anyone have a link to that or remember it?

Cheers,
Kirt
knieft - Early on in the eruptions there was a video of a hippyish young Puna woman playing guitar and signing a great song while sitting on the ground at night with the lava slowly coming at her from behind.

That's Kumsa - various news stories about her out there, but this is the direct link to her lava-side performance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUiCs20_ow
Thanks, Ironyak. Ruderman's song was OK, just not my style. I enjoyed Kumsa's song but think she was getting a little nervous towards the end and the tempo went up a bit - quite understandable!
I think I like Russel Ruderman, although he has never replied to my emails. I do like his health food store. Nice vid thanks for sharing 1v1.