Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP stuff
quote:
Originally posted by hppwatchdog

...the board (at a meeting) has rescinded all actions of the past HRC how can they hire a new employee?

I will state again, for the second time on this thread:
This is not true. This did not happen at the meeting.
Check your facts.

Hppwatchdog and Katarina, please check your facts. When I went in to pay my road fee, I inquired as to what Ms. Escobar's title is and what she is suppose to do in the office. She did not get hired to keep the books nor does she have anything to do with the hiring. The job positions have been reclassified. Oh, you will probably then ask did I get the information from her and the answer is no, I got it from another lady in the office. So, it seems you are together in attacking her and you can stop doing that now. Hope this helps and we can all be done with your nonsense.
quote:
Originally posted by Karma96749

quote:
Originally posted by hppwatchdog

...the board (at a meeting) has rescinded all actions of the past HRC how can they hire a new employee?

Check your facts.

How is anyone supposed to do that when the minutes are a virtually unreadable stream of consciousness style mess, on the rare occasions that they actually get posted at all, sometimes months after the fact? People should not have to take the time to attend every meeting to know what the heck is going on, that is why timely posting of meeting agendas and minutes is required by both the by-laws and regulations for non profit organizations.
I do have the facts Hulagirl. Escobar was appointed. There is no record of the board hiring her before she started working in the office. Yes, they have had to rewrite the job descriptions to fit who they have. The treasurer is still doing the books and doing her own oversite. I am sure you must be mortified if you are a owner in good standing about this. Not professional or ethical. The gal they fired did all and more that Escobar and the treasurer are doing and she is working for free(?) Doesn't sound logical to me. Hope this helps your confusion.
quote:
Originally posted by Hulagirl1

Hppwatchdog and Katarina, please check your facts. When I went in to pay my road fee, I inquired as to what Ms. Escobar's title is and what she is suppose to do in the office. She did not get hired to keep the books nor does she have anything to do with the hiring. The job positions have been reclassified. Oh, you will probably then ask did I get the information from her and the answer is no, I got it from another lady in the office. So, it seems you are together in attacking her and you can stop doing that now. Hope this helps and we can all be done with your nonsense.

Here are the facts about Susan Escobar.
She was appointed by the VP as a clerk. Tell me why the board did vote on it?

What clerk doesn't answer the phone?

The new job title which she will be hired for is now called, Administrator with the authority manage the office and supervise.
(At least that's what the job description was in the paper. She does 30% of what Cathy did.) Why just not hire another bookkeeper? I'll tell you why Susan doesn't qualify and would have to be let go, that's why. THE FIX IS IN!

They require the position to have an AA so Morgan couldn't apply for the job.

According to the old collection clerk, her replacement doesn't have a clue and neither does Susan. You can't tell me that these two replacements are the best candidates for these jobs.
quote:
Originally posted by Katarina

I Yes, they have had to rewrite the job descriptions to fit who they have.

Not true. Not the facts, again. Lots of rumors and not facts.

Nice weather we've been seeing in HPP recently, don't you think? Despite some recent rain it still seems quite dry though. It rained a little bit in Hilo this afternoon but didn't see much evidence of rain when I returned home. Did anyone get any rain in HPP today?
Karma 96749 -

Please enlighten us as to how/where we can "check the facts", since you seem to have access to them while no one else does.
quote:
Originally posted by Southernmost

Are they ever going to pave the rest of the gravel roads?

The answer has been given many times, cul de sacs will never be paved, and the rest may not because put simply there is no money left in the kitty.

jdo
jdo
quote:
Originally posted by Kalena

I own property in HPP but I don't live there, so I don't attend any meetings. I have observed the HPP board from a distance for some time and it appears remarkably dysfunctional. Can anyone tell me why?

What part of the Big Island does not appear dysfunctional to you?

jdo
jdo