Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
road work isn't being done.

...by HARC.
Agreed
To whom it may concern -

Road B does NOT go thru to G Road.Never will.
There are some roads as in numbered roads that even though on a map they go through to the next lettered road can not be accessed due to tree's down and or water features so deep that even a D-9G would drown and never be found again.
So we seriously doubt your assertion that you drove each and every road at 10mph or less.
Our cams saw a Red newer Dodge Dually stopping at every driveway along our road and neighbors cam also recorded this same vehicle, law enforcement has been notified about this vehicle,so if you see this vehicle,call the police immediately as they are up to no good.
They are Caucasian men in their 50s is our best guesstimate in this Red Dodge Dually.
When we get a plate we will post the info here.
Mr and Mrs.Mimosa
just for the record ,,,,,,

There are some roads as in numbered roads that even though on a map they go through to the next lettered road can not be accessed due to tree's down and or water features so deep that even a D-9G would drown and never be found again.

outright lie ,,, this is not true ,,,

So we seriously doubt your assertion that you drove each and every road at 10mph or less.

I never said I drove the roads at 10 mph. what I said was that every road was passable ,,, please be specific about where the downed trees and ill go up and look today,,,but since I know that this is just trollish BS .
barry some of the areas on road 11 are very treacherous and simply not drive able by car . the road corp HARC do not touch the numbered roads.the lettered roads are in a horrible condition .HARC is spending more time and energy on recruiting donations then doing maintenance . read my above post they just kicked off their new appointment to the board . they say they can not get people to even serve on the board seems like its time to dis-ban and hand the roads back to HACA.
quote:
Originally posted by justthefacts

barry some of the areas on road 11 are very treacherous and simply not drive able by car . the road corp HARC do not touch the numbered roads.the lettered roads are in a horrible condition .HARC is spending more time and energy on recruiting donations then doing maintenance . read my above post they just kicked off their new appointment to the board . they say they can not get people to even serve on the board seems like its time to dis-ban and hand the roads back to HACA.

Time for some fund raising, I say. Then as dues come in, work by HARC can be done. There is no reason to dissolve the non-profit, as they only need 3 board members to have meetings for now and more board members will come on "board". Have YOU paid your dues? And where oh where is the answer to my question, justthefacts? Once again: What do you mean the income was "kept under 100K mark" for tax reasons"? Its your statement, not mine. Please explain.

quote:
Originally posted by Mimosa

Family member airlifted to Queens this afternoon in extreme life threatening condition,i am sure you will hear about it in the news if she does not make it.
Mr.Mimosa

I will assume that your family member is ok since you have posted today without mentioning. I do hope your loved one has a speedy recovery!
yes income always hovered around 100 K ?? what are you looking for ? and why keep collecting money when you can no longer maintain a board of directors and follow by laws .
what a shame that instead of being a resource for this community, this web page has simply been turned into a platform for empty vessels and the downright malicious. To those who check these threads out, especially those who have recently moved here....it's really not like this. it saddens me deeply that all this utter B.S. is what comes out from the very place i live. it's not like that. 2bad4justthemalice are both the very definition of trolls and, for the life of me, i do not understand why they are tolerated by Rob. Everything, almost without exception, that is published by these two is complete rubbish designed to trash this estate. why is so much disinformation allowed? even when people take the time and trouble to correct it, it is simply allowed to be repeated on each new page. i realize that you, Rob, cannot be privy to every development that happens in Hawaiin acres, but i believe you know enough to be ashamed of the image that is being created here. JMHO

#10048;
#10048;
Amen Birchl! Bless our acres. Love posting positive things about it/ us but Justthefacts/2bad4u really stirs my emotions with all the pernicious half-truths, rumors and outright lies.