Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ormat gossip

This topic isn't about my research it's about 'Ormat Gossip' and the gossip that I spread turned out to be relevant and made the front page of the Tribune Herald above the crease.
This topic isn't about my research it's about 'Ormat Gossip' and the gossip that I spread turned out to be relevant and made the front page of the Tribune Herald above the crease.

Articles were posted on-line about it right when the original issue was released, sometime around the first week in January 2014. Where was your "scoop" last year, in January? I believe ironyak even mentioned it a couple months ago in the Punatalk forum.

"The lawsuit was filed under seal in February 2013 and released this week."

http://www.courthousenews.com/2014/01/09/64366.htm

Come on leilanidude, give RJ a break...she was obviously championing another one of her causes at the time it's not like she can spearhead everything ALL the time. When her last horse died she found this new one to beat to death. You can't fault her for ... Consistency. At least.
Only 15 months to make it into the Trib - par for the course?. To be fair, Tom did a good job of summarizing what is a murky grey area of grant eligibility - better actually than many of the other articles I've seen.

Looking forward to next year's Trib story about Puna's talking dog Spencer. (if the Mossad don't get to him first)
"This topic isn't about my research it's about 'Ormat Gossip' and the gossip that I spread turned out to be relevant and made the front page of the Tribune Herald above the crease."

So you admit spreading gossip, and whatever article you're referring to is "above the crease". I'll try that the next time I cite something but suspect I might get called on it.
RJ's research is always thorough and when completed, is accurate and relevant. I have a lot of respect and find truth in her findings. Those with an open mind can find a wealth of knowledge in her research information.
The sock puppet has returned.

RJ has shown that her research lacks an understanding of all of the big picture and she makes great attempts to stretch and tie together individual facts to make her points, which often don't hold water.
Can we also find a wealth of knowledge in her demented screams when she tries to shut down public meetings?
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

"This topic isn't about my research it's about 'Ormat Gossip' and the gossip that I spread turned out to be relevant and made the front page of the Tribune Herald above the crease."

So you admit spreading gossip, and whatever article you're referring to is "above the crease". I'll try that the next time I cite something but suspect I might get called on it.

Tom, you didn't see the article. Ask Rob about it I am sure he did. Must have made an impression since he didn't think it was newsworthy in the beginning. I say this with all due respect. I know I have to be careful when I am on the punaweb.

http://hawaiitribune-herald.com/news/loc...nt-company
One should realize that if this suit had much merit to it, the US Department of Justice would have intervened as they have the option to take over the case in whistle blower suits such as this one. They were asked to do so, and refused. What does that tell you?