Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gumby on Native FM
I listen to Native FM via the web, and I noticed Gumby is no longer the morning guy. He is not listed as one of the "Natives" on the Native FM site, and I can only find outdated info on him on the web.

Is he still a DJ? Did he go to another station?
Gumby's show lacked the performance numbers. He was going to lose the morning spot regardless. He was offered other work with the radio group, but decided to exit the business entirely. Radio folks don't stay away for long. I'm sure he'll pop up at the wave or the beach.
quote:
Originally posted by 2liveque

Gumby's show lacked the performance numbers. He was going to lose the morning spot regardless. He was offered other work with the radio group, but decided to exit the business entirely. Radio folks don't stay away for long. I'm sure he'll pop up at the wave or the beach.

The beach has wisely decided to stick with music and advertising only - no talking heads.
Tings.....I neva know......
Thanks for the replies. I always enjoyed his styleÉ. andÉ. the É. longÉ. pausesÉ. when he would talk.
[8D]
quote:
Originally posted by Chas

Thanks for the replies. I always enjoyed his styleÉ. andÉ. the É. longÉ. pausesÉ. when he would talk.
[8D]

Totally! A very wry sens3 of humor. He will be missed.