Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMT Work to Resume Says Ige!
We should be fine as dakine will be able to translate as he has an antenna on his head.
The native Hawaiians adopted christianity and renounced the Hawaiian religion. There are no sacred lands by majority agreement of the Hawaiian people.

Maybe some of the minority never publicly left their religion or others converted back to their original religion?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
The Hawaiians had a war over the old and new religion. An estimated 10000 Hawaiians died. Hawaii was declared a Christian nation by the Monarchy.
New rules may be implemented concerning Mauna Kea access road:

The Board of Land and Natural Resources confirms an emergency ruling is scheduled for Friday to adopt new restrictions regulating use within a one-mile area of the Mauna Kea access road.

A draft of the new rules under consideration "To Protect Against Imminent Peril To Public Safety and Natural Resources", according to the state, includes restricting access between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. and prohibiting backpacks, tents or blankets.
http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow...d=Dwg5YcZh
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
the new rules under consideration

If also selectively applied, same effect: meaningless.
That would make things rather interesting on the morning of the summer solstice. Many people go up for sunrise that morning and for those that want to view it from the actual summit, it'll include a 10-15 minute hike at altitude. Sunrise at that time of year occurs around 05:34.
Mangauil said he was walking on the road... when he heard the roar of a vehicle speeding up the road behind them.
...he turned to face the vehicle. But instead of slowing, it continued toward him until it struck his knees.

Why not move to the side of the road? Unless you want to be hit?
PM2,

Please see my post on page 21 of this thread about the alleged hit-and-run that involved a protester rolling off the back of a truck after being clipped by a door mirror. What happened is not what is portrayed by the article you quoted. The protester took a swing at the door mirror and ended up with a bruised fist.

I know nothing about the other incident you mention.
vehicular assault by driving a side mirror into a fist.

i remember your post, that is why this version which i find highly suspect particularly caught my attention when i happened upon it this evening.

given the source, perhaps the article wasn't even worth giving it attention here.
"vehicular assault by driving a side mirror into a fist."

In reverse gear, obviously, as it was the mirror that was smashed, and then somehow he rolled off the back of the truck. Police were called, by the way, and did investigate the matter. No action against the driver. I wonder why.

Edited for clarification.