Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we headed backwards culturally?
I have been 'suspended' by Rob multiple times for making certain comments. I don't feel he was acting rashly or outside his purview. Its his forum and his rules. I am not as strict as he in the sense of allowing others to voice their opinions whether they be inflammatory or downright insulting, but all the same I respect that he is the person who 'draws the line' so to speak.

I don't think he is unfair or singles out individuals.

My .02 cents
You have been very critical and threatening to me when I post in defense of the neighbors of Geothermal.
--------------
@punatic007 - your anti geothermal stance, supposedly in the 'defense of the neighbors" is not my stance and I live very close.

Don't put words in my mouth, either.
Well, for starters...... The moderator has the say on how it goes down. Sometimes... It's best to take a few steps back and let things cool down. After all, kids... It's just a forum, no need to get tempers up.

We all have our differences, some people more tolerant and patient than others. Sometimes people need a vacation. Sometimes you can self vacation when you feel like you are getting sucked into something. Like I said, it's just Punaweb (just another forum). Relaxation and pausing for a few days is sometimes the best solution to these problems.

Couldn't agree more w/ericlp's viewpoint...well stated.