Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Hauling
Looks like the water trucks are going to be running around a lot soon. Are there water haulers that you can recommend? Is Iron Horse okay? It's been years since I've ordered water.
Thank you.
There's precipitation in the forecast. I have my fingers crossed:

This Afternoon
Scattered showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Northeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Tonight
Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Sunday
Showers likely, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Sunday Night
Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Monday
Scattered showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Monday Night
Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Tuesday
Scattered showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Tuesday Night
Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Wednesday
Scattered showers, mainly before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Wednesday Night
Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Thursday
Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Thursday Night
Isolated showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Friday
Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. North wind around 7 mph becoming east in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
What area does the water need to be delivered?
rained here last night. Mt. View, 1500 feet.

><(((*< ... ><(("< ... ><('< ... >o>
Kenney - Paradise Park - 22nd street
Come Hamakua Mauka way......no need here Sistah'!!!!!

Akpilot

We're all here, because we're not all there!
We're all here, because we're not all there!
It's been many years since I last had water delivered, but I used K&T Water Hauling and had no complaints and they even called me early in the morning to see if I still needed water as it had rained overnight. They seem to be based in HPP - 982-6200.

The company also provided help after Iselle in case that helps with your decision.

http://hawaiitribune-herald.com/news/loc...-water-hpp
Aloha SS! We're neighbors! I think we might use the same company Tom was talking about. Will ask my better half and get back to you. Lots of people got rain night before last, but it's bone dry here in lower HPP.
Aloha everyone! Thank you TomK for the shout out of my company. We've be serving Hawaii Island for 21 years and are doing our very best to get to everyone in need of water. Please help us by checking your catchments and calling a day or two in advance. K&T Water Hauling also does catchment cleaning for those of you in need. Now is the perfect time! We don't vacuum... we pump out the dirty water and clean the liner before the new water arrives for the ULTIMATE catchment cleaning. Call for free estimates! We give discounts for multiple loads! We also haul gravel, cinder and dirt incase anyone is in need. Call us today @ 982-6200 or call me (Tammy) personally @ 960-4296. Mahalo everyone for your support!!

SERVING HAWAII SINCE 1995

Sistersue...Iron Horse is my sisters water hauling company and great to use.
Light rain mid HPP. Water tanks aren't filling, but a good leaf watering helps. The grass was getting yellow and crunchy!