Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
County offer?
quote:
Originally posted by gypsy69

We do have an appointment or Two this week to meet with our district reps as advised in this current county-geothermal relocation process.

So how's the lobbying going?
If you really want to move away so badly, why not list the house for sale?

We have had two higher offers in the past couple of years for our place

Dare I suggest ... that moving away from PGV is somehow not the priority?
Kalakoa, its been somewhat difficult in our lava zone one area recently to find cash only buyer's for our place. Both times the fallout happened on the buyers side and we weren't real sure why, sometimes it just doesn't work out for them after all. Intentions have been to relocate for years now or we wouldn't have put ourselves on that list for relocation help.
find cash only buyer's for our place

Can't get a bank loan because it's not permitted?

Opinion: this changes the "value proposition" of County's offer, since "best price" would typically include bank financing...
"Carey, mahalo for the reality check and the return look at the blame game. Just so you know, which I am pretty sure you do... I Have killed many albezia trees, most of the time using a machete very low on the tree if they can't be pulled first. Only twice have I been part of a larger albezia tree removal process that required the end use of poison on the left over tree stump. IN both cases I was Helping friends who didn't even live around ground zero of the RoD, they live in PPark. Also the RoD had already been around for a couple years, so I seriously doubt I started this RoD with either of those tree kills."

Gyp,

What about the time you bragged about hiking out to the recent Pahoa Lava flow ?
Wasn't the lava flowing through an Ohia forest ?
Didn't you post previous to that about the circle of death in your yard and the Ohia die off ?
Haven't you posted about working with Robert Petricci in his lumber salvaging business ?
You have posted that the die-off started in your area of Leilani and Roberts area of Pohoiki !!
Do you realize that driving out of your circle of death you are spreading spores with your cars and clothing and shoes ???

I have pdf's of all your posts and I am going to turn them over to State,County and Federal prosecutors.

Aloha and have a nice day !!!
Ooohhh, Scaarrrry threats Obie one. Have fun, and good luck with those long drawn out "talk circle" sessions with those folks. I can only imagine that You Obie have ran out of things to complain about in your neck of the woods "kapoho" and now you've made your way back to trolling forums for opinions that differ from yours.
Haven't you been degrading and purposely attacking peoples" usually geothermal victims" opinions on forums for more than a decade Obie?
What ?
Kalakoa wrote:

"Dare I suggest ... that moving away from PGV is somehow not the priority?"

Gypsy has made it abundantly clear in this thread that this is not about perceived health threats but trying to make money out of the deal.
Gypsy wrote:

"During the past 17 years of living near the geothermal operations may have contributed to my negative brain clouds, fear, and frustration."

PGV existed before you moved there. This is like people moving close to a busy airport and complaining about the noise.

And I don't know what a negative brain cloud is. No one else near PGV has complained about that. I suspect that's your own doing.
no wonder your kid picked a school as far away as possible