Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encountering a Puna road-rage driver
"slower drivers keep right...it's the LAW"

that lane is WAY to dangerous here.
Full of speeders and weavers.
Slower drivers keep right? Good luck with that! The US is the worst country in the world in that regard (from what I've seen), truly I didn't even know it was the law here.
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

And there is this:

https://youtu.be/9JrEf3-O2s8

Gotta love the triumphant ending!
quote:
Originally posted by jlgerk

"slower drivers keep right...it's the LAW"

that lane is WAY to dangerous here.
Full of speeders and weavers.

This is a joke comment right?
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

Slower drivers keep right? Good luck with that! The US is the worst country in the world in that regard (from what I've seen), truly I didn't even know it was the law here.

Actually, US drivers are pretty tame... Euro drivers (Autobahn, Paris) are completely insane, but look downright lazy compared to Bangkok drivers. Riding in a Tuktuk is like being a passenger in a Jap kamikazi plane.
***Still can't figure out how to spell 'car' correctly***
US drivers are generally very good compared to the rest of the world. But when it comes to keeping right, they are the worst that I have seen anywhere. I didn't even realize it was the law. Nobody seems to care much; if you don't keep right on the Autobahn, you'll learn some new words.
drivers ed should be a mandatory class for kids - you need a B average in order to graduate...
drivers ed should be a mandatory class for kids

In the "olden days", all kids took this class because it was the only way to get your license before turning 18.
Driver's ed is not mandatory here?!
Driver's ed is not mandatory here?!

Nothing "useful" or "constructive" is mandatory here.