Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCUBA diving in Puna
ok, blackrock tomorrow 9:00am i'll be there. ( look for a fat man in a fire co. t-shirt )

Sorry Carey, I've have to work on the house tomorrow.

Royall

What goes around comes around!

well only 3 of us showed up this morning, but it was a good talk. if people are still interested we can set some thing up on a weeknite. and if anybody got sugestions for a group name , how about " sub punatic "

"Puna-Webfeet Divers Club"! I like it, but am not a diver yet so have no vote here. Hey 3 people that is great!

You might just pick a day each month like the third Thursday and set up what ever is to your liking, get the date out stick to it for a few months, and perhaps people will earmark that 2nd or 3rd day and keep it open for the club? That works on a club I'm involved in the first and third Thursdays and no one forgets that way!

Good luck on your club, perhaps in the future the newly forming Photo club can meet with the sub club and do pictures for you or just visit and eat together.

Sorry too much time on my hands today and going on and on!!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
We made it...arrived on Sat 4/15. Staying in a rental for two weeks as we get our services turned on. Mom, sister and wife and two cats made it. Had to fly to Honolulu and stay over night, got the cats in the am and are now in Hawaiian Beaches.
Can't wait to get wet...but I still have quite a few things to do around the house. My gear is in the container that will arrive in 4-5 weeks. Just enough time to get a new tank.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
What's going on with the Puna Scuba Club? Haven't seen it mentioned for a while. When is the next get together - if ever.

Moving to Puna (Nanawale) from Kwajalien, R.M.I. Will be constructing an owner-built house. Looking forward to arriving there in May 2006.
Home of the "Just for Keiki" Luau show.
See: http://justforkeiki.blogspot.com/
our plans for a dive club have run behind schedule. We have some major projects on hand with homes and building. As soon as those are worked out and we get some help, we have a scuba compressor to set up and the club will be able to do our own air fills. My own gear is stashed under the garage stairs..... just haven't had any days to devote to it yet. We will, though... we will....

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I just saw this thread and I am up for a dive club too... I am with Royal - i started diving when "jet fins" were the hot ticket! I do need to be recertified probably since I havent even seen my card in 15 years!

I dove with the LERC Burbank club on the Truth, Conception, and Vision boats outta Santa Barbara. Anyone know Captain Glen??

-Cat
Let me know Pam when you want to set up the compressor. I am willing to help.

Andrew

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".