Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP mailbox vote
I think it's up to the owners and the board to understand that the association exists for the roads, PRETTY CLEAR in the bylaws, the articles of incorp.

I will not weigh in on the chip seal......I am not speaking of road maintenance when I say,

unless the Association Attorney will provide US, the members of this Association, a written legal confirmation, that in his,her opinion The Board of HPP has the LEGAL AUTHORITY to ASSESS it's members for the construction of 8800 MAIL BOXES and the Board can legally utilize the proposed site for the construction of 8800 mail boxes this current proposal is dead.

Association members are within their rights to demand WRITTEN LEGAL OPINION OF OUR, OUR, OUR ASSOCIATION ATTORNEY.
unless the Association Attorney will provide US, the members of this Association

Suggest you go back and re-read my post from 2/22.

HPP Board no longer serves the membership; at this point it exists purely for its own sake.
"unless the Association Attorney will provide US, the members of this Association, a written legal confirmation, that in his,her opinion"
Reminds me of the time Yamashiro and Inouye were campaigning for Mayor from their council seats, and an AG opinion indicated they were violating the resign to run law. Chief elections officer Lt. Gov Cayatano's response, when it was brought up, was "I guess we need to get another opinion"

My opinion is Weiner dogs are faster than rabbits.

Weiner dogs are faster than rabbits, Weiner dogs are faster than rabbits, Weiner dogs are faster than rabbits. There: now it's a fact!
Kalakoa, you really have a way of summing things up . (in only 17 words.) I could write til I was blue in the face and never put it so succinctly. Mahalo.

"HPP Board no longer serves the Membership; at this point it exists purely for it's own sake."

The question is, what can we do about it?
You know the first step, but in case you may have forgotten, the meeting is this Sunday at 3:00.....
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Mahalo EightFingers. Good reminder for people who don't know. As always, we'll be there. Hope to see a lot of the Membership this time round! This is OUR meeting.
I'm thinking I'm going to have to get there pretty early just to get a place to park!
Puna: Our roosters crow first
This is OUR meeting.

Correct: it's YOUR meeting ... but there's no power, or representation; it's not where decisions are made, or money spent.

Good luck.
Mahalo Kalakoa. We'll need it.
I wish you were coming to give one of your great one line summations..

Agenda for Sunday 2/26/17 General membership meeting.

http://www.hppoa.net/newsite/wp-content/...enda-2.pdf