Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orchidland newsletter and web site from one of
The gist that I got is Arthur is now pursing receivership.
quote:
Originally posted by terracore

If this is true, it sure says a lot about the group that started this lawsuit. I'm sure they expected it to be easy...2 months and maybe $5,000. It's been over a year and a half and the price tag is probably closer to $100,000 and still climbing. And Ms. Arthurs is stuck, because she tried to access the bank accounts, PO, and DCCA. She has no choice but to follow this through and get a determination from the court that she had the right to do those things. Otherwise she could be in deep doo doo. Nice people.
quote:
Originally posted by My 2 cents

quote:
Originally posted by terracore

If this is true, it sure says a lot about the group that started this lawsuit. I'm sure they expected it to be easy...2 months and maybe $5,000. It's been over a year and a half and the price tag is probably closer to $100,000 and still climbing. And Ms. Arthurs is stuck, because she tried to access the bank accounts, PO, and DCCA. She has no choice but to follow this through and get a determination from the court that she had the right to do those things. Otherwise she could be in deep doo doo. Nice people.

Well as Mick said,"You cant always get what you wanted." They might not even be able to get what they need!

Proverbs 24:29King James Version (KJV)

29 Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.
Slow Walker
Apparently the "Athurs board" only has one member that has paid their mandatory road assessment fee so they cannot be on board so that board does not really exist they also cannot get insurance so any lawsuits are on them. You would have to have a very low IQ or own nothing at all to be part of this pretend board.
Kw
If they are claiming to be the legitimate board, then they couldn't pay the road assessment fee to the "other" board, or else that would be used against them in a court case by any mediocre lawyer trying to establish which board their clients believe is genuine.

Nice try.
Then the one that paid has the low IQ.
Kw
They could simply deposit the payments in the OLCA account. No need to even recognize the other board. Too late for that though.
YIPPEE!!! I got my 2nd newsletter today. My world is now complete!

Some interesting information though, assuming it's true.

Arthurs has spent $140,000 on this? Wow, that's a huge truckload of sour grapes. I wish they had shared how much OLCA money has been spent on this.
Perfect time time to connect Orchidland roads to OLAA . The newest of all subdivisions and criteria for connectors " must connect highway 130- Highway 11" signed by AC 2008. voted for by 12000

hapahaole
Orchidland is already connected to Olaa Rd. It's driveable, no need to turn it into a highway.