Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bubbles
My rather unintelligent but cute Bubbles, a cat that I managed to look after until she was twenty years old, has passed away. She was a real cutie despite spending much of her time staring at walls. She was great at hunting but not so good at killing, so had to deal with all sorts of live wildlife she brought in, but then all she wanted was a cuddle at night.

Little Eddie passed away a couple of years ago aged eighteen and Bubbles always thought Eddie was her mother, so when Eddie passed Bubbles was never the same, but still waited for me to go to bed so she could jump up and have a cuddle. I'll miss that.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. For the first time in Hawaii, I'm now pet-free.

Bubbles and Little Eddie waiting for attention while I was working (Eddie is right):

https://goo.gl/wyyHna
Sorry for your loss Tom.
Sorry to read of your loss Tom. I know it will be a rough go for a while when you expect to see Bubbles when you arrive home from the day's work, but time makes it easier. I still hear "bumps in the night" from when "Fred" would cruise through the house when I was sleeping, and he has been gone for two years now. I just greet him as I would when he was alive with a "hello", and all is fine.

Community begins with Aloha
So sorry Tom... I know exactly how you are feeling... been down that road.

Ah Tom, so sorry to hear of your loss. It's hard to lose a friend, furry or otherwise. Thinking of you .
Tom,
Condolences. It's always tough losing a member of the family - four legged ones only slightly less so than our human companions.
Good photo Tom, Bubbles & Eddie looked like they enjoyed each others company as much as you appreciated theirs. I'm sorry for your loss, and hope you're OK.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Tom, what a lovely photo of Bubbles and Eddie.

Our furry family members touch our hearts like no other.

We had 2 kitties until 3 yrs ago come next New Yrs Eve. I still miss him immensely and time has healed my broken heart. Still see his little face and suit (he looked like he was wearing a suit w/his white chest) waiting at the French door window when we'd come down the driveway. I still look for him there at times...

Like your Bubbles, our remaining kitty hasn't been the same since his passing as he had been present in his life since he was 10 wks old. He wants more of our attention and love and we give as much as we can..he's 16.

My deepest condolences on the passing of your precious kitty Tom. Both your kitties had long lives and they were lucky to have you and Pam to love and care for them and they in turn gave you so much love.
So sorry Tom.
Tom, you know how sorry I am that Bubbles and Eddie have passed...although they never would have reached the age they did if you hadn't given them so much love and care! I'm glad I got to know them even though of necessity you and I live far apart. I have many cute memories and I know you do, too.

xo

Pam in CA
Pam in CA