Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern BBQ out, Kreole Kitchen in
Noticed the Kreole Kitchen sign at the Carrisals BBQ / Burger place and the Nevahas sign has been removed as well.

Looks like Kreole Kitchen is moving in. Details sketchy but it looks like their grand opening is Sunday Oct 8 at 1:00 pm.

https://www.facebook.com/kreolekitchen/
That has to be the worst location in the world. Can you say "death trap".
Can you say "death trap".

This location would never be allowed under today's PCDP, but there's no way to force a retrofit...
From the reviews:
Mo Bush
Sen Beever

????
Puna: Our roosters crow first
quote:
Originally posted by leilaniguy

That has to be the worst location in the world. Can you say "death trap".

So sad to see yet another enterprising cook get sucked into the vortex that is that location. C'est la vie.
Apologies for my ignorance, I don't visit Pahoa too often these days, but what is the problem with the location? Just curious.
The 'driveway' is super steep which makes it difficult to turn onto the highway safely.
'driveway' is super steep

More like the super blind spot.

County should figure out how to trade those "driveway rights" (on State highway haha) for something much safer. Maybe just cut a "mini-road" down to the police/fire highway entrance...
It's 25 feet below the road, with two steep driveways, right onto paved highway from a barricade in between, sightblind both ways. A nightmare. Tom, you need to get out this way more often!
Thank you, both. As I said, I was just curious.

ETA: Thanks as well, Leilaniguy. As for not visiting, it's simply that I don't have much time these days, it's the wrong direction for me!