Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fence Removal
I just moved into a house in Orchidlands. The previous owner had a dog run alongside the house with a chain link fence that's about 20 x 50. Anyone have any idea who I can get to remove it? I have someone who wants it but I have no idea how to remove it.
Mahalo!

Make the removal by the "someone" that wants it part of the deal. Put the removal on him/her and not yourself.
Lots of rip offs in Orchidlands,I live there and have two rips over the years. Dogs can be a best friend in more ways than one.
Slow Walker
I might be interested in removing it in exchange for keeping the fencing. Can you describe the fencing in a little more detail? Are the posts cemented in the ground? What kind of posts?

ETA: I'm also in Orchidland.
It is a standard looking chain link fence, 5 feet high, with 2 latching gates, one on each end. Each end is about 20 feet, and the long side is about 50 feet. There is one long side, as the house makes the other wall. The posts are metal, and appear to be cemented into the ground. There are 13 posts. If you like, I can email pix or you can see it. I'm at 38th and Orchidland Drive.
I got your email, I'll be in touch.
quote:
Originally posted by Gus

I just moved into a house in Orchidlands. The previous owner had a dog run alongside the house with a chain link fence that's about 20 x 50. Anyone have any idea who I can get to remove it? I have someone who wants it but I have no idea how to remove it.
Mahalo!

Hi Gus, just wondering if you know the value of a dog or two?They are worth their weight in gold.

Sure, I know the value of the dog, not to mention a couple of feral cats to keep the pests under control. I'm just not sure of the value of a dog run, when there's an invisible fence.