Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa's Workshop Fundraiser is OVER. MAHALO!
Just use the donate button, reni.
Mahalo Tom! and done.
Please everyone, if it's only $5.00 let's show that Punatalk not only bitches, it also does something to help our fellow community members!

I remember a visit to my daughter's house one Christmas (Wa. state). I had taken my grandson to Walmart so that he could show me what was on his " Dear Santa's list". There was a Christmas tree. The tree had tags with names and the ages of young people in the community that might not be having much of a Christmas celebration due to their own family's economic situation. . I explained to my grandson what the tree with names was for. I asked my grandson
if he would like to choose a tag off the tree. He chose the name of a little boy about the same age as his. We flipped the tag over to read what the little boy was asking santa for this year. It was a blanket. OMG, a blanket? I'd like to say that purchasing a blanket, several sets of socks and a small toy for this little boy made me feel better. To a limited degree, it did.
I am hoping that the small amount I just contributed to a young Puna child will help brighten his or her Christmas and thank you Rob for your annual drive, reminding us all we are part of a community.
Mahalo Reni!
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Alfredo G. You're a good guy. Welcome to the Punaweb Christmas Fund.

Punaweb moderator
Aloha to Maureen P.

More Christmas smiles ahead!

Punaweb moderator
Well, it is another day. Mahalo to our kind donors. We are still below our average and I am hoping we can get another $400 to $500 into the fund.

Talk to your friends and family. Pahoa has a lot of young children on the short end of the economic ladder. Christmas is a big thing in their lives and school is a center point in their world.

Punaweb moderator
Wow, Dale H. just doubled up.

Mahalo Dale!

Punaweb moderator
Diane T. has joined in the holiday spirit.

Mahalo Diane!

Punaweb moderator
Wow, Dale H. doubled up and now Tom K. has tripled up...

Blessings on you both for such full hearted support of the Santa's Workshop.

Let's keep this moving. I'm sure others are willing to join the support.

Mahalo to all.

Punaweb moderator
Thanks for doing this, Rob!!!