Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUNA KIDNAPPING suspect vehicle #HCD-702
Seeking suspect vehicle #HCD-702 1998 maroon Toyota Corolla with rear window broken/missing. Suspect considered armed and dangerous

Puna Kidnap Suspects: Joshua Sosa M-25, Nicole Nasario F-26, Claude Carvalho M-32, Paul Alisa M-34. Call police with info on whereabouts consider armed and dangerous

^^ via HPD. Not from nixle: victim is (was?) supposedly in trunk of suspect vehicle.
Christmas - truck fire.
New Years - kidnapping.
Some Puna residents don't seem to grasp the concept of Happy Holidays.

"You all just got a lot richer." Donald Trump, Dec 23, 2017, speaking to friends, donors, and sycophants who could afford the $200,000 yearly membership fee at Mar-a-Lago.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
What collective motive do 4 suspects have to kidnap 1 person?
And how is it that they know the complete names of all the suspects?

One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
Well the Mom is posting that her daughter is found, but no idea about anything else.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Pics on Big Island Watch

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/kidnappingwatch?source=feed_text&story_id=1542930259094381
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
That Sosa person seems to be a wonderful character according to eCourt Kokua. Abuse of family and household members, extortion, terroristic threatening, harassment, vehicle theft, assault and theft among the highlights. Sentenced to five years in jail in 2014 yet out in 2017 to spread further joy in the community.
Is kidnapping still an FBI thing. They seam to get more results
From https://goo.gl/6yWVcm (FBI website):

"The FBI will initiate a kidnapping investigation involving a missing child “of tender years,” even though there is no known interstate aspect. “Tender years” is generally defined as a child 12 years or younger. The FBI will monitor other kidnapping situations when there is no evidence of interstate travel, and it offers assistance from various entities including the FBI Laboratory."
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

That Sosa person seems to be a wonderful character according to eCourt Kokua. Abuse of family and household members, extortion, terroristic threatening, harassment, vehicle theft, assault and theft among the highlights. Sentenced to five years in jail in 2014 yet out in 2017 to spread further joy in the community.

Anyone still think there is not a problem on the Big Island with prosecution, judges, and sentencing? Even when the cops finally arrest and charge someone, this sort of thing routinely happens.
Anyone still think there is not a problem on the Big Island with... sentencing?

Maybe, while he was imprisoned, the authorities noticed he didn't abuse, harass, threaten, extort... so they released him early for good behavior.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves