Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUNA KIDNAPPING suspect vehicle #HCD-702
Perhaps the Police hold their line, as he is not related to somebody in the force, but is then related to somebody in the upper heirarchy?
It is easy to get an early release by kissing up to the staff and being a "model prisoner" by not getting into scuffles while in, with the added fact of overcrowding.
If it is so overcrowded, why haven't they squeezed in more portable structures to house them? Puna appears to be in a war with assaults, home invasions, car thefts, kidnappings, etc., with the law abiding citizens being the hostage.

Community begins with Aloha
Start sending all convicted felons to mainland, for-profit prisons and do not give them a free ticket back to Hawaii. When they can't get visits from family and know they won't be getting back, maybe it will help them re-think their future options.
so they released him early for good behavior.

Name ending with a vowel ... check.
From my experience (working Corrections in Hawaii,albeit in a Medical capacity ) sending inmates to the private Mainland prisons doesn’t really help Leilaniguy. Our Inmates just form gangs to protect themselves and eventually return here with a whole new set of issues.
maybe it will help them re-think their future options.

These are people who think they can burn someone in a pickup truck, and get away with it.
They are people who throw a person in the trunk of their car, (just look for the smashed out rear window officer) and do it so a relative of the abducted can post names and photos of not one, but all four of the perps.

I'm not sure the average Big Island criminal spends any time considering their current options. Hoping they contemplate future options might be somewhat optimistic.

"You all just got a lot richer." Donald Trump, Dec 23, 2017, speaking to friends, donors, and sycophants who could afford the $200,000 yearly membership fee at Mar-a-Lago.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Meanwhile there's no ID on the Orchidland Murder Victim. And the perps are on the Lamb.
Lock and load.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
Meanwhile there's no ID on the Orchidland Murder Victim.

We know very little about the situation, but police did say it was connected to a property on 39th Street in Orchidland. So some questions might be:
* Is that the address the incinerated truck is registered to?
* Was there a disturbance at that property just prior to the time the truck was reported engulfed in flames?

I'm just speculating here, but my sense is that the perpetrator may be tied to the 39th Street property in some manner, and very likely knew the victim. This may be (again) giving more credit than credit is due, but if the perp has even an ounce of sense (or if it was a drug related disagreement), a gram of sense, he'll be keeping a low profile for some time to come.

"You all just got a lot richer." Donald Trump, Dec 23, 2017, speaking to friends, donors, and sycophants who could afford the $200,000 yearly membership fee at Mar-a-Lago.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Does anyone know what kind of truck? Size, make, model? Anything?

Steve and Dayna had anyone checked on Tim recently? I know he drives a little truck - to be clear not saying I think he would be involved in anything like this... I just hope everyone is okay.

So some questions might be:

Don't ask questions; this might impede the HPD investigation (translation: make it apparent that they're not really looking very hard).
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

That Sosa person seems to be a wonderful character according to eCourt Kokua. Abuse of family and household members, extortion, terroristic threatening, harassment, vehicle theft, assault and theft among the highlights. Sentenced to five years in jail in 2014 yet out in 2017 to spread further joy in the community.

The victim also has a bench warrant out on her for car theft and burglary. Seems a little more complicated than it was made to appear.