Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Randall Saito deserve a break?
Are we F-ing kidding how many people would he kill before they caught him again

With all the young women that go missing on the big Island ?
a carefully monitored walled city, where you still have to get a job, pay rent, etc. Then you can earn your way out through

Would there be only one way in, and one way out? Would the government provide no more than the minimum, basic infrastructure required for the general population to move about, but with constant impediments to travel (called "highway improvements") in order to sustain a job? Would this infrastructure be less than what those living on the "outside" have available?

Did randomq just awaken us to the possibility that we in Puna might already be prisoners living in the twilight zone of an experimental monitored walled city?

"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.” - President Donald J. Trump
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
a carefully monitored walled city, where you still have to get a job, pay rent, etc.

We can essentially do this with electronic monitoring, but that technology will need advanced features relating to controlling the wearer. The technology will come. (Won't get into details.)

But liberals and civil libertarians will nix it. Outrageous, they will complain. So 50-60 years from now we will still do it the old-fashioned way: Prison Walls.

If that's what liberals insist on we can accommodate them. Many conservatives like the idea of mass incarceration in facilities in any event.

Summary: Both far Left and far Right views on sentencing are poorly reasoned. JMO.
"I feel like prison would be better if it were just a carefully monitored walled city..."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082340/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1567609/