Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grateful to Mella
Big Chili and Little Charles were very happy to recieve the backpack and school supplies Mello dropped of at Pam Lamonts for Charlie. He was very excited when he opened it and kept saying "Thank you Mella" over and over again. A Big Mahalo to You.

We get out of life......What we put into it
Hey Chili welcome to the Punatics forum. Where we gab on and on about it all! My pleasure and Little Charles is very welcome, welcome and welcome! LOL Hope school goes well for him and he reunites with all his favorite school buddies. Aloha, Mella

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Oh Chili,
One other thing please tell Charles "E komo mai" for me and also Mahalo for the soccer lesson!! I had forgotten how much fun it was and he really ran me ragged, in the Lamont field.

There is a soccer field in Keaau with many teams of young people. Perhaps one day he can join a soccer team, maybe at school this would be a choice for him. Mella

mella l

Edited by - mella l on 08/03/2006 06:04:44
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Mella, are you kidding? Not only is Charles on a soccer team, DAD is coaching this year! Woo hooooooooo

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Thanks for the warm welcome Mella. We will come back often to see whats going on in Puna. After all, weare moving into our new house in May in Mountain View and that is part of Puna. Charlie will be playing soccer in Keaau by the middle of next year. PS AYSO needs volunteers to referee, coach, and other oddsand ends, so if you want to help out, it would be more than welcome.

We get out of life......What we put into it