Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Hurricane Season
So we are just supposed to guess what you mean? Is learning how to use your phone not an option. I still don't know what "diba" could be.
quote:
Originally posted by RWR

Nether gentlemen. Just dont like fixing stuff on tiny phone screen. I think u all can understand this and not be so petty for a letter here or there. If u notice . I havr my own shadows or fanboys as well.

Nether gentlemen?! are these gentlemen of the butt? [:o)]

Aloha Smile
Aloha Smile
I think u all can understand this
Nether gentlemen?! are these gentlemen of the butt?

I believe the correct answers are yes, and yes. Freudian keyboard slip?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Bawahaha right on q
Yeah glass def some jock riding going on here.
terracore - mella asked the same question on the MK discovery thread. I'm reluctant to answer as it's not Hawaii related and also I have no idea. When I first heard the story I thought it might be a mercury leak as the observatory uses an old technology of floating its primary mirror on a thin layer of mercury, but that wouldn't involve the FBI.

My guess is that the shut-down is due to an ITAR or data access security issue, i.e., bad actors possibly getting access to data they shouldn't be able to get. I've been grilled in the recent past about how people access our data (and I'm sure it's the case for every US telescope). But that's really a guess.
My guess is that the shut down is due to something else.
My guess is that the shut-down is due to an ITAR... But that's really a guess.
My guess is that the shut down is due to something else.

Perhaps they drank the funny tasting tap water? Then the staff started posting comments threatenening they would “jump fields of expertise,” even making “diba and faulsy claim” in their messages to outside researchers, leaving little choice but to refer the unfathomable implications of the comments up the law enforcement chain of command, until the FBI made a federal case out of it.

“It's tremendously big and tremendously wet, tremendous amounts of water.” President Donald J. Trump describing an active hurricane on Tue, Sept 11, 2018
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
RWR proclaims riversnout is wrong. Well at least RWR got that right.

https://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltren...id=1612340

FFS, it says right in the title of the graph - "Relative Sea Level Trend". The data in the graph is relative to MSL, which changes periodically.

Try these instead:
https://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/...assessment
https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/featur...16294.html
U missed the sarc there jeremy
A diba and faulsy claim, or just jumping fields of expertise?