Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observatories down?
"No can prove but anyone who has been here ( way longer than u and tom / paul) can attest my words are true."

Glinda posts:

RWR does make a valid point.

No one can say it's true therefore it's a valid point?
The OP's question was whether observatories around the world were down, including those on Mauna Kea, which this site claimed they were:

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/paranormal/...36076.html

The question was answered - no, observatories around the world were not shut down, including those on Mauna Kea, and the site that made this claim is a kooky conspiracy site. And it really does take a few seconds to google "CFHT webcam" to verify what the site claimed. It would have taken much more time to find this site to start with and then come up with the claim that another site also said this.

Personally, I'd be quite happy if fewer loonies posted their claims here.
Bysides Rob who has a real job. .. punaweb has devolved to a croney rant site.
Its like an ongo
ing version of South Parks's "Going Native" episode.
My gaad .. yuo even making fun of local accent. Good thing u behind a virtual wall . I dare u to try this in real..so shameful and hypocrite.ok now all my butt sniffers have plenty to attcack me.
Glinda wrote:

Personally, I'd be quite happy if fewer loonies posted their claims here.

"Then why don't you go away?"

It's interesting no-one has actually supported the "evidence" posted by the OP and have, instead, resorted to personal attacks.
RWR - Please, don't take it all that seriously. Tom is just Punaweb's petty tyrant.

From: https://www.suzannewagner.com/showcase/w...castaneda/

A petty tyrant is a person who causes distress by imposing his/her will on others using psychological pressure rather than physical force. The petty tyrant feels he may impose his will because he believes that he is a superior being and because he wants to operate from a position of authority.

Petty tyrants are the button-pushers, the individuals that have the ability to throw things off-balance for you if you let them. Many petty tyrants are unaware that they are the cause of so much frustration. They are effective teachers because they force the warrior to closely monitor their own reactions and habitual behaviors. The result is mindfulness and the ability to shift the assemblage point, even if ever so slightly, in order to loosen the fixation to the conditioned response that causes the reaction in the first place....
Glinda wrote:

"RWR - Please, don't take it all that seriously. Tom is just Punaweb's petty tyrant.

From: https://www.suzannewagner.com/showcase/w...castaneda/

A petty tyrant is a person who causes distress by imposing his/her will on others using psychological pressure rather than physical force. The petty tyrant feels he may impose his will because he believes that he is a superior being and because he wants to operate from a position of authority.

Petty tyrants are the button-pushers, the individuals that have the ability to throw things off-balance for you if you let them. Many petty tyrants are unaware that they are the cause of so much frustration. They are effective teachers because they force the warrior to closely monitor their own reactions and habitual behaviors. The result is mindfulness and the ability to shift the assemblage point, even if ever so slightly, in order to loosen the fixation to the conditioned response that causes the reaction in the first place....
"

Other than the personal attacks, I'm still wondering when someone will actually provide some evidence that observatories around the world were shut down, including those on Mauna Kea.
Aloha Glinda .. Salamat ..i know his type all too well.

Peace.
Somthing happen to him a couple years back . His post count sky rocketed while his tolerance of other's opinions that did not agree with his own
plummeted