Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Town Hall with Ruggles
I hope Jen comes to Thanksgiving again because I definitely want to talk to her about all of this if she's willing, lol. She might just want to eat some turkey and not discuss it, but damn, I'm not going to be able to avoid bringing it up! At this point, with Dr. Sai apparently being a scam artist, well..uh...there's not really a lot of proof going in the -other- direction, i can't exactly google things about Dr. Sai *not* being a scammer, so, I don't really have anything else to believe in except that Jen's been led astray by a scam artist.

Aloha Smile
Aloha Smile
Listen to him yourself and make up your own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWgfKfgntHs
I think someone is burying the lead.

Time will be reserved for your questions, feedback, and comments on this profoundly implicating topic. Snacks will be provided.

Hard to tackle war crimes without some nosh - just ask Zayas' ethnic Germans. At least those constituents that attend the meeting will get something for their tax dollars - naysayers will only have themselves to blame for missing out.
I've been thinking lately it's too bad all this passion displayed by riversnout, Jenn and such has been routed to a divisive agenda. If all the sovereignty folk would work with us to making a better life for everyone in Hawaii it could be a very positive thing. We could get rid of the good ole boys and other corrupt politicians.

Instead we have their divisive efforts draining the funding that should go for positive growth and improvements for all Hawaiians regardless of their skin color of their great great grandparents place of birth.
quote:
Originally posted by riversnout

Listen to him yourself and make up your own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWgfKfgntHs

It's a load of crap and a sales pitch !
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

It's a load of crap and a sales pitch !

Who could argue with such eloquence?
Is there even one person on Punaweb who doesn't think that this a ploy to invalidate her Dad's upcoming trial ?

She should be charged with conspiracy !

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

Is there even one person on Punaweb who doesn't think that this a ploy to invalidate her Dad's upcoming trial ?

She should be charged with conspiracy !

At the very least. If this was a competent county led by a competent mayor she would be facing charges by now.
she would be facing charges by now.

Does she even live in the district she ran in and represents? Or does she believe she resides in the lawful Hawaiian Kingdom? If so, is this then another Tiffany Edwards-Hunt situation?

“It's tremendously big and tremendously wet, tremendous amounts of water.”
"The wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water." President Donald J. Trump describing an active hurricane on Tue, Sept 11, 2018 & Sept 18, 2018
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

The humor on this forum is brilliant.