Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa's Workshop Fundraiser has ended. Mahalo
Well Punawebbers,

Another year has gone by and Christmas approaches in a few short months. We had great success last year in raising funds for Pahoa Elementary School's Santa's Workshop for the purpose of buying presents for a lot of kids in our community.

Throughout our lava disaster very little mention was made of our elementary school and its students and teachers. It was a hard summer for them.

Let's see what we can do this year...

Join me in donating to this Christmas fund! 100% of the money donated will go to the school. Fundraiser will end in mid November.

For those new to Punaweb let me explain..... each year now we have this fundraiser which will be handed in full to Anna Manolo a teacher at Pahoa Elementary School for the purpose of buying presents for our keiki. We have a lot of children here from low income homes and this annual Santa's Workshop event is a big deal at the school.

You can hit the "Donate" button on the upper right of each Punaweb page.

Mahalo.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
And we are off!!! to the races.

Carey Y charges first out of the gate, followed closely by Tom K. riding a big darn donation.

Mahalo to you both!

Punaweb moderator
Good news! We wake up this morning to a nice donation from Deseree S.

Mahalo!

Punaweb moderator
These are great donations......

Mahalo to Susan V. !!

Punaweb moderator
Good Saturday morning Punaweb!

I want to mahalo Dale H. for a healthy donation and invite all readers to add a donation of whatever amount too.

Mahalo Dale!

Punaweb moderator
Bump.

Please contribute whatever you can, even if it's a small amount. It all adds up. Christmas should be a special time for kids and any contribution you can make will help make that happen.
Thanks for the bump Tom. Things did get sleepy here on the fundraiser.

But Philip S. noticed and chipped in with a nice donation.

Mahalo to Philip!

Now who's next?

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Well Punawebbers,

Another year has gone by and Christmas approaches in a few short months. We had great success last year in raising funds for Pahoa Elementary School's Santa's Workshop for the purpose of buying presents for a lot of kids in our community.

Throughout our lava disaster very little mention was made of our elementary school and its students and teachers. It was a hard summer for them.

Let's see what we can do this year...

Join me in donating to this Christmas fund! 100% of the money donated will go to the school. Fundraiser will end in mid November.

For those new to Punaweb let me explain..... each year now we have this fundraiser which will be handed in full to Anna Manolo a teacher at Pahoa Elementary School for the purpose of buying presents for our keiki. We have a lot of children here from low income homes and this annual Santa's Workshop event is a big deal at the school.

You can hit the "Donate" button on the upper right of each Punaweb page.

Mahalo.

Punaweb moderator

Aloha Everyone:

Mahalo Rob, for getting this great cause going for the 4th year!!!!!

Funds will be used towards purchasing gifts for our children. Christmas family night will be held in December. We serve our families dinner and the children receive their gifts that night. There is a committee that helps organize the event and also help with the gift purchasing and distribution.

I have been working with Rob for the past four years with this wonderful project. Rob has been a great supporter of the Santa Workshop. Mahalo to all..

**Correction to Rob's original post....Anna Manalo, School Administrative Services Assistant.
And now we have a wonderful donation from our friends at UKIRT up on Mauna Kea.
With a helpful hand from Tom Kerr I as sure.

Mahalo to UKIRT!

Punaweb moderator