Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third
I hit a nerve.....3 posts in a row again.

Quit the charade Stillwater. I recognize your writing after a year of director emails. Other people reading your posts agree. You keep outing yourself time and again here on PT. You're the former treasurer. Therefore you already know the audit results. All your friends were at the 1st audit meeting. Why don't YOU give the audit results?

Have a good rest of the evening.
Mermaid you are delusional! Proven by yourself over and over in your rambling of false accusations not just toward the corporation you represent but the membership also!
Once again evading the facts that are of real importance.
Again your rebuttal to any pertinent request of transparency is to attack the member . I do not know the results of the audit but it’s becoming quite transparent you are adamant in withholding this information!!
The only nerve hit is yours for the years of costly lawsuits you have instigated or threatened, the accusations you hurl at anyone in the way of your lust for some kind of power and the never ending control! NERVE is yours for all the trouble you cause, so much so that even people you had convinced are starting to see the truth of what a divisive self centered , self serving costly community pest you truly are!
quote:
Originally posted by Stillwater

Mermaid you are delusional! Proven by yourself over and over in your rambling of false accusations not just toward the corporation you represent but the membership also!
Once again evading the facts that are of real importance.
Again your rebuttal to any pertinent request of transparency is to attack the member . I do not know the results of the audit but it’s becoming quite transparent you are adamant in withholding this information!!
The only nerve hit is yours for the years of costly lawsuits you have instigated or threatened, the accusations you hurl at anyone in the way of your lust for some kind of power and the never ending control! NERVE is yours for all the trouble you cause, so much so that even people you had convinced are starting to see the truth of what a divisive self centered , self serving costly community pest you truly are!

Could not have said it better myself! Morever, she and her acolade are the reason as to why we are where we are with the GM. She has 1200 posts of pure hogwash. All along she was building an entourage of sheep so she could be crowned the Queen of HPP. What I find hilarious is that she is insinuating no paying the dues may be ok now. I said that long time ago! The sooner HPP gets an overseer the better. HPP needs a court appointed entity, not a bunch of prima donnas!This mermaid or whatever she is needs to go
jdo
"The board turned the operation of the affair's of HPPOA over to the GM years ago. As directors, you and Leslie have no power."

If these statements are true, why does the HPPOA have a Board of Directors?

I am new to Puna area and HPP. I have been following info on here as well as through the website. I am just trying to sort things out in my own mind. Since the audit was mentioned on here I did go to the office and received a copy. It is a great audit and wished my businesses in the past had one that clean. My advice is go get a copy yourself if you have questions.
Mermaid you seem to be the expert here. Should I have any reason to doubt these particular auditors? I am trying to go through the bylaws now also. Mermaid you also seem to have a handle on that so can I ask you questions on here if I need clarification?
I want to understand where I live now and help to make it the best it can be.
Aloha to all my new neighbors#127796;

Haven't you done enough damage to our community with your lawsuit and COUP?

Larry Kawauhua District One Director Take your lawsuit and your cronies with you.

PLEASE RESIGN NOW !!!

The damage wasn’t due to the HPPOA President ‘s actions neither were the mass resignations seems he had no choice to remedy the damages other than to get the courts guidance . TOUGH LOVE LEO!!
quote:
Originally posted by Stillwater

The damage wasn’t due to the HPPOA President ‘s actions neither were the mass resignations seems he had no choice to remedy the damages other than to get the courts guidance . TOUGH LOVE LEO!!

Tough Love?!! That's YOUR justification for the damage you all are doing? Don't insult my intelligence. You're one of the board directors that resigned and you're covering your AS*. A person would have to be brain dead to believe anything you just said.

Leo you’re running out of insults and don’t even know who I am! You must have intelligence in order for me to insult ! Your lack of common sense alone is lacking with the information you use to defend your arguments! You really should live a little out of your box!
quote:
Originally posted by Old Croc

"The board turned the operation of the affair's of HPPOA over to the GM years ago. As directors, you and Leslie have no power."

If these statements are true, why does the HPPOA have a Board of Directors?

Might have something to do with the last time HPPOA was in receivership ! The GM runs things so the taxes get paid the bills get paid and everything else that concerns the day to day operation of HPP gets done.

That has been happening . The business of the association is in good hands and the sooner Mermaid is gone the better.