Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third
quote:
Originally posted by Old Croc

"The board turned the operation of the affair's of HPPOA over to the GM years ago. As directors, you and Leslie have no power."

If these statements are true, why does the HPPOA have a Board of Directors?

Old Croc you're spot on. HPPOA is supposed to have a board of directors. We don't have a functioning board of directors because the renegades are blocking the board. The only reason to block a board is to maintain the powers of the status quo. Since when is it legal for one director or an employee to have full control of the HPPOA corporation? That's never happened since I've owned property in HPP. Common sense says a corporation in a coup by rogue actors will put a corporation in legal jeopardy. Obie says "the business of the association is in good hands". Stillwater calls it TOUGH LOVE. Are you frigging kidding me? Obie is as loony as Stillwater and they must think we're all stupid. You'd have to be to believe the crap Obie and Stillwater are trying to spoon feed us. Obie and Stillwater are trying to cover their AS*ES w/their BS. What's been going on with the money since these renegades took over?! F the audit. The audit isn't going to give us any answers. Mermaid said large amounts of money have been spent during the coup without board approval. Now the elections are in default. An AT&T tower's going up when the board didn't approve it. What other crap is going on that we don't know about? People not paying road fees in protest is an affect of the coup. We're not stupid, the liabilities are racking up and it'll be on these renegades. They know it and that's why they're trying to cover their AS*S. What I've gathered from reading the Obie and Stillwater posts is the "mass" resignations the lawsuit and the coup were planned by these renegades. The director suing HPPOA didn't act alone and isn't acting alone. We can eliminate those two directors who've been purposely ditched by the renegades. The bad actors should have consequences.

Haven't you done enough damage to our community with your lawsuit and COUP?

Larry Kawauhua District One Director Take your lawsuit and your cronies with you.

PLEASE RESIGN NOW !!!

Leo, as you seem to think yourself to be the know all the sky is falling the girl crying wolf - what do you perceive the former directors need to cover their butt’s for everything that transpired in the term they served is on record in the minutes but your mermaid fish never wanted them approved at every meeting I attended . I say let ALL the minutes “UNEDITED “ be released to the membership!!!!!! True Transparency!!!!!!
Still awaiting Mermaid to answer the membership request of outcome of the annual independent audit
quote:
Originally posted by Old Croc

"The board turned the operation of the affair's of HPPOA over to the GM years ago. As directors, you and Leslie have no power."

If these statements are true, why does the HPPOA have a Board of Directors?

Couple things:
HPPOA charter requires it,
Bond requires us to follow our charter.

My understanding is Larry is sort of a “part time” President. I heard, he doesn’t attend Board meetings regularly and the ones he does show up for, he doesn’t stay for the full meeting. Not sure of the truth of these ( for now I’ll call them ) rumors, but if true, why is he still president? What exactly has he done for this subdivision?

Puna: Our roosters crow first
Puna: Our roosters crow first
"HPPOA charter requires it"

Does the charter require the Board to do anything or simply exist for the sake of the bond?

EightFingers
probably not a rumor my understanding is the President works the night shift and so he wasn’t always there he would get updated the following day of business addressed. As for not staying the duration of the meetings and leaving early- EVERY board meeting I attended ran from 6:00- 12:00 or even later when the bylaws state the meetings take place from 6:00-8:00 so really don’t think he was leaving “early”

"Leo,....what do you perceive the former directors need to cover their butt’s for everything that transpired in the term they served is on record in the minutes but your mermaid fish never wanted them approved at every meeting I attended . I say let ALL the minutes “UNEDITED “ be released to the membership!!!!!! True Transparency!!!!!!"

Quit deflecting Stillwater. The minutes, audit, or what other spaghetti these people want to throw on the wall is deflection and pales in comparison to what's going on NOW. The focus thanks to Stillwater and Obie's posts is that the mass resignations the lawsuit and the coup were planned in advance by several board directors. This revelation is disturbing to me and should be to anyone who owns property in HPP. That means the director suing HPPOA didn't act alone, hasn't been acting alone and isn't acting alone. Mermaid, this should help with HPP's defense in the lawsuit against HPPOA. Creeley admitted he resigned in solidarity with the board. There it is. It's clear to me that these people don't want board of directors meetings or members meetings because power's more important than HPPOA. There's no justifying the chaos these renegades are causing. There better be consequences for these renegades.
8Fingers every board of directors and members meetings that I attended the GHOST president was absent. The directors oath, it's in the back of the bylaws requires board directors attend board meetings. Specifically "promise to attend monthly board meetings, special meetings and membership meetings and to participate on board committees." If he worked the night shift he should've resigned from the board. I looked through some older meeting minutes and it records this guy leaving every board meeting around 7 or 8 pm. He's been on the board for 3 years. Stillwater's feeding us more BS to cover Kawauhua's AS*. What has Larry Kawauhua accomplished? 8Fingers I think the answer is obvious. A lawsuit against HPPOA.
HE NEEDS TO RESIGN NOW!

This revelation is disturbing to me and should be to anyone who owns property in HPP.

Faster and cheaper to move out of HPP.

Thanks 8 fingers for your post regarding our Assoc. requiring a BOD.
"Couple things:
HPPOA charter requires it,
Bond requires us to follow our charter"....

a few more things for us all to consider,

Nothing has legally changed . (This Assoc.is not in Receivership.)

Assoc. members are supposed to be represented by an elected Board of Directors.

"The Board shall act as committee of the WHOLE with respect to maintenance of said subdivision roadways, be responsible for road maintenance activities and ENSURE that road maintenance funds are used for road maintenance activities exclusively."

This is somewhat hard to do if our elected Board members do not have Board meetings.
I have found no legal ruling for the cessation of HPPOA Board meetings and yet, they have ceased to exist.
I have found no legal reason why our membership meetings are not being called and yet, they are not.

And stillwater writes "when the bylaws state the meetings take place from 6:00-8:00 " really?
on what page in our HPPOA Bylaw handbook is this written?

TUESDAY 9AM (HPPOA) LIBRARY: open to ALL homeowners!... There is a Finance Committee Meeting on Tuesday, February 18th at 9am at the HPPOA Library (the DOOR ON THE LEFT if you are looking at the stage - It's behind the stage). The Finance Committee consists of Patrick Murdock, Bob Merrill, Kathleen Shaw, Parker Nicholson, and Jeanette Bayasa.

Any interested parties may pickup 2019 financial audit statement copies are available to be picked up at the HPPOA office. Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
Leo you too are great at evading straight forward questions yea? Renegades? Ohhh I like that ! Now I wanna be one of those you think I am!! Your communication sounds more and more like the Puna Tuna are you sure you are both not the one and same ? Sure sounds like you covering your fishies butt!!
Educate me Leo school me if you will answer my question of what the former directors are covering their butts on? What do you believe they are in such deep trouble for? You only ramble with no answers
Reni I stand corrected I guess the time of the meetings are not stated in the bylaws but it’s been the practice for many years . I’m sure it is stated 6-8 somewhere. If I was a director as Leo believes me to be I should know exactly where this information is other than the signage on the roads .
Also in all the meetings I attended it was not only the president absent others were too but yes I agree he was more than most.