Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third

Haven't you ALL done enough damage to our community with your lawsuit and COUP?

Larry Kawauhua District One Director Take your lawsuit and your cronies with you. That includes Obie !!!

PLEASE RESIGN NOW !!!

WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF THE COSTLY INDEPENDENT AUDITOR'REPORT THAT SO MANY OF YOU WERE CLAMORING FOR?

The dimwits passing as experts are causing inmeasurable damage to all of the owners of this community.

What would it take to get real once and for all and stop the absolute garbage that is perpetuated here. If those who write here are part of the Board, they ALL NEED TO RESIGN. They are a disaster and their pompous diatribe is both ridiculous and insane. NO SERIOUS COMMUNITY NEEDS CLOWNS LIKE THIS, GOVERNING AN ASSOCIATION!

WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF THE INDEPENDENT AUDITOR'S REPORT??

jdo
jdo
BTW, the GM so far shows to have more integrity that some of you. Our roads have been taken care off better than any previous times

jdo
jdo
"Take your lawsuit and your cronies with you. That includes Obie !!!"

So are you kicking me out of HPP ? I'm not on the board !

"WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF THE INDEPENDENT AUDITOR'S REPORT??"

The results are Everything is fine. I'm surprised with all of the whining on here that I was only the 3rd person to pick up a copy of the audit today and I was there just after noon.

Johnd, found this under Road Maintenance. I thought you were familiar. My road is a dust bowl and has big potholes. You think if I did the same I might have better luck? Sounds like you're pretty satisfied now.

Johnd
Da Kine
USA
283 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2016 : 04:35:36

I personally rather we don't have an association and mow my street myself. For crying out loud we already do that once a month for less than a hundred dollars among a dozen neighbors. Been filling potholes as well, and triming overhanging tree limbs that were dripping water onto the road. We have been needing rock for the road for eons, and the last time the office did it was because I dragged the inflated pompous twit of the manager out of the office and basically told him how it should be done and by when. It was pathetic to watch a crew of certified morons grade the road and put down half of the rock it should have been ordered. They do not have a clue how to properly grade a road that is exposed to erosion from heavy downpours. They don't care, manager doesn't care and the board does not listen. They are not accountable because owners have their heads stuck to the ground. In my road we might as well we hire our own grader and split the cost for the rock ourselves instead of paying a useless association that only provides jobs to a pool of lazy and useless staff. We cannot wait any longer.

You cannot fix stupid.

Johnd, it has been a long time since you've posted on an HPP thread.

I remember you supported property management for HPP back then. What are your thoughts on it today?
"[Mermaid] crowned the Queen of HPP."

I'm familiar with her work on what was the Road & Safety Subcommittee(?). It was disbanded because some of the Board's friends did not like being told they were violating something or other. I don't believe she aspires to be Queen, but a voice of reason, law, and order.

Voice of reason?
She is both mermaid and Leo which voice ?
Both share nothing but negativity to HPP’s unity and wellbeing
Leo I'm sorry you've been caught in the cross fire as a homeowner who has valid concerns about the state of HPP. You aren't alone. I hear often from my constituents who are very upset and want it to stop. They have concerns whether to pay their road fees because there's been no board meetings. No board meetings means no transparency.

I came upon this quote that may help.

"The only people that are mad at you for speaking the truth are those people who are living a lie."

Keep on keeping on and continue to speak the truth no matter what shade is thrown at you. I think people recognize their personal attacks are based in fear and who the players are based on that.

Thanks for caring about your community and thanks Old Croc for your support. It means a lot to me.
The new GM and the office staff are more professional and responsive than the previous ones.

These people have to deal with a Board composed of inadequate clowns who either join in to step up their local political goals.." my constituents" LOL!, or pretend they can manage professionally a large income producing subdivision.

All the current Board members need to be sued for gross incompetence. Starting with the fishy mermaid whose legacy is of continued political ambition and way too much mouthing off. This character whoever she is,has been peddling her wares for far too long under the guise of the ultimate bylaw jurisprudent but has nothing to show for in practical terms besides her entourage of confused sheeps
Years have gone by while Mrs poison pen has been pounding all the HPP threads with her obnoxious semi legalese, while the rest of us were truly interested to find REAL SOLUTIONS to the road upkeep issues. It should not take so much babbling to address that problem.

I pity the GM for having to deal with primadonnas making things more complicated than what they are.
So unless this board or any other gets to fix the roads like they should, they need to shut up! and crawl back to their festering personal cave and stay there nice and quiet!

Mermaid, you are a bitter, controlling good for nothing troll; you for one have no place in a board, no matter what idiots you managed to have voted for you. People like you are poison to a community.

SO WHAT WAS THE CONCLUSION FROM THE EXPENSIVE AUDITOR? NADA!

TO ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION...the road maintenance board has been a total flop, no questions about it. Bylaws or no bylaws won't change a darned thing. Moreover there isn't a moment to soon to disband this or any other board. The answer after ALL THESE YEARS is a court appointed overseer, there is no way around this.
I am glad we have lawsuits going on, I am glad there are no stupid board meetings; this rotten apple has to go and will go out with a bang. Years have been spent on this and similar threads with circular arguments and bitching. Pay your fees, don't pay your fees, take your pick, it really does not matter anymore. Who will come after you?, a board of inept clowns armed with liens that would not stand in Court?. These boards have ruined the community, they produce nothing but endless boring bitching lectures from bigmouths who know nothing besides parroting shait that means even less. Bylaws my big fat toe! What have you all gotten from all this BS bylaws and the tons of money you have all poured in your nearest potholes? Answer yourself before you write the check? Let the chips fall where they may. [^]
jdo