Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third

quote:
Originally posted by Stillwater

KP as you have sat back you have made an assumption that I am the past treasurer and board member My suggestion for your good intentions speech for the HPP community is to start by knowing I am not! ....Curious what would “Tanya” have to say about your faults? Every human has faults some worse than others

Yes indeed! And KPHawaii didn't say you were Tanya or the past treasurer. You just outed yourself.

Tanyamooreseaver Posted - 07/25/2019 : 07:17:20

Good morning, after reviewing this lengthy conversation I felt I should give the opportunity to share your opinion of me directly not to a masked character some assume to be me . I do not hide behind fictional names as most Masked characters on here seem to do. If you feel the need to bash, insult , attempt humiliation or intimidation of my personal self or make any false statements damaging to my reputation I would request you furnish the proof to make it fact as anything else would be as fictional as the characters themselves. For any to assume hiding behind a fictional name is a safeguard to your personal character or to not hold you legally responsible for your statements is ludicrous.

I'm Mermaid? Merman? Now we know deflecting Stillwater is also tanyamooreseaver. Same name as your FB. I saw your photo on FB. Same face I saw at the board of director meetings. Same.

Leo read and comprehend much??

Stillwater Posted - 02/20/2020 : 09:56:22
HPP no CCR’s no HOA it’s only a road association

Leo/mermaid again ousted yourself as DELUSIONAL!!
Stillwater, this is what gets us nowhere, being condescending and name calling. Please be above all that and let’s try to fix this. We have to start somewhere.

Do you want to try? I do!

KP
KP
“When your hate is louder than your love, your words have no meaning!”
And by the way, Mermaid and Leo are not the same person so please move on from that theory.

KP
KP
KP I believe you have great knowledge ideas and intentions for HPP and yes you have I’m sure had faults as we all do (with the exception of mermaid) sorry couldn’t help that!
No I’m not completely convinced HPP is not an hoa and I do believe hoa’s must have cc&r’s however Kalakoa made a good point in reference to the mandatory road dues. If HPP is to be legally an hoa I wouldn’t feel it to be a typical hoa as the bylaws, dues, etc are in conjunction with the business operating for road maintenance ( I could be slightly swayed for other things such as mailboxes etc for community comforts etc.)
I can truly say I believe you have the best interests and intentions for HPPOA to move forward but I don’t feel you can make a fair decision regarding the state the BOD, management etc is in without all of the information. YES I definitely want this fixed HPP’s community deserves much more than this!

Then let’s both step above this all and rally the troops in a good way. I’m not really trying to “make a fair decision regarding the state of the BOD, management etc. in fact, I’m not trying to make a decision at all. I just want to figure out what we can all do to fix the mess. I do know that 2 BOD are not being treated fairly. I do know Crelly has not been confirmed as a BOD member by the courts. I do know the 4 elected BOD members, which includes me, have not been confirmed by the courts. I do know that the 2 BOD have tried in good faith to reach out to the GM and LK with no response. I do know that By Laws have been broken and abused by the GM, LK and CC.

How can we possibly resolve anything without working together? You’ve said many times we should not make this a personality thing, yet that’s what is happening. There is so much hate and animosity but you don’t have to like someone to be civil and work together. Be fair, be focused, be truthful and it WILL work. (I don’t mean you specifically. I mean everyone!)

Have a great evening. More tomorrow. Thanks for listening and caring about HPP.

KP
KP
Now we have LK, CC and Tanya. I have no idea who these people are and I don't want to know, at least in this thread. I suspect most people in HPP have no idea either. I've mentioned this before, but the people involved in this squabble appear to assume everyone reading the various HPP threads knows who they are talking about. I bet they don't.

Given people in this thread are so obsessed by trying to out each other and reveal true identities of people who may not even post here, I hope this thread is locked and deleted. It's become a play area for childish tantrums.
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

Now we have LK, CC and Tanya. I have no idea who these people are and I don't want to know, at least in this thread. I suspect most people in HPP have no idea either. I've mentioned this before, but the people involved in this squabble appear to assume everyone reading the various HPP threads knows who they are talking about. I bet they don't.

Given people in this thread are so obsessed by trying to out each other and reveal true identities of people who may not even post here, I hope this thread is locked and deleted. It's become a play area for childish tantrums.

My apologies Tom. Yes, I did assume people knew who I was referrring to. I know you said you didn’t want to know but for the sake of those who don’t know but would like to; LK is Larry Kawaauhau, District 1 Representative. CC is Craig Crelly, who was elected to a new term. He resigned 10 days before his new term was to start but he says he was only resigning from his current term not the new one. The courts have not made a ruling on that yet. Tanya is Tanya Seavers, a previous BOD member and Treasurer who resigned the same night as the others, 10 days before the end of their terms.

All of this information, and then some, is on the www.hppoa.net website which is public. You can look at Executive Information-Districts and at the bottom click on District Representative Contact Information. All the Minutes and Motions are under Executive Information-Board of Directors. There’s a lot of information and I haven’t been able to read it all yet either. But it’s a good place to start and to verify information.

I don’t think I’m obsessed with outing anyone but I have to say, it would be nice to know who we are all talking to and believe it might be helpful in everyone’s credibility.

Rather than locking and deleting a thread or forum, we all have the option to unsubscribe from it or ignore it. Please don’t take that wrong. I believe in healthy discussion and I’m trying to bring it back to that, if it was ever there to bring back.

Again, my apologies for making assumptions. Let’s move forward...

KP
KP
"He resigned 10 days before his new term was to start but he says he was only resigning from his current term not the new one. The courts have not made a ruling on that yet."

Why would the courts even make a ruling on this ?

He resigned his appointed position and then resumed his duties because he was legally elected by the membership.The court case involves putting HPP into receivership.Mermaid and Leslie are trying to piggyback on the receivership case.The judge was already ruled that they need to go to mediation and eventual arbitration.

You sheepal need to lay of Mermaid's coolaide.

By the way who is KP.
My thinking is that this is critical to the legality of everything that has transpired since the end of June 2019. Some recognize him and some don’t, some think he resigned from the previous board only, like yourself, and some don’t think you would resign and walk out if you planned on starting a new term in 10 days. That must be determined by the courts since it can’t be agreed upon by those directly affected. I’m pretty sure you already know what I’m referring to.

I would ask that you stop putting people down “you sheepal need to lay off the coolaide” and try to stay on topic with real comments.

KP=Katherine Patton

And Obie is? It really doesn’t matter but would be nice to know who I’m really talking to.

KP
KP