Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third
"That’s the ByLaws. There’s a separate COI Policy that I directly quoted from.

KP"

It expires and has to be renewed by each board. I don't believe the last 2 did that.
It reverts to the bylaws.

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

It expires and has to be renewed by each board. I don't believe the last 2 did that.

What makes you an expert of HPPOA By-laws and Policies? You just moved to HPP.

What makes you an expert of HPPOA By-laws and Policies?

What makes any of you an expert?

Published rules aren't that hard to follow; it takes real work to twist them the way HPP does. Perhaps it's not so much a "subdivision" as it is a "training camp for future County officials"?
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

"That’s the ByLaws. There’s a separate COI Policy that I directly quoted from.

KP"

Curious where is says they expire and MUST be renewed each year or it reverts to the ByLaws. I would suggest if a new policy isn’t made each year, the current policy prevails, just like it was before this mess. Making up our own rules is what got the last board in this mess.

Come on Obie, I think you’re grasping at straws.

JUST FOLLOW THE RULES!

KP
KP
“When your hate is louder than your love, your words have no meaning!”
Kalakoa makes the most sense and prevails over all other communications here -mine included!
JUST FOLLOW THE RULES!

Move to Hawaiian Acres, where everyone follows their own rules.
Exactly on the head of the nail kalakoa. HPP is a multi million dollar business so rules should be followed...there's a lot at risk. We have over 8,800 property owners.

The bylaws AND our policies aren't hard to follow. The bylaws are straightforward and IF followed, protects the Association from liability and promotes good will within the community. Should be simple. Obviously not as evidenced by 3 lawsuits = lots of twisting of the bylaws and reckless decisions. Where things go awry from my observations is when a majority board minimizes and makes a mockery of the bylaws to suit personal agendas of power, seek monetary gain (i.e. paving work - HPP has a lot of future paving, IT work etc)

HPP majority boards have forgotten that they work FOR the membership...not take the Association back into the dark ages with non transparency and rule with an authoritarian hand. A former president said publicly on multiple occasions, "What the membership wants doesn't matter, the board can do whatever it wants". Another director physically threatened members at meetings. That doesn't align with our bylaws.... and promotes exactly the opposite of....

Article V Objects and Purposes (a) To ascertain the needs and desires of lot owners of the Hawaiian Paradise Park subdivision and represent those needs and desires as appropriate.
(e) To foster an atmosphere of cooperation and harmony that encourages the participation of lot owners in the management and operation of the Association.

Legal counsels have said that the Acts of the Membership must be followed. When a majority of members vote at a membership meeting for something, the board MUST ACT UPON IT. The board has NO options not to unless there's absolutely no funding, or if there's a legal issue. i.e. The membership voted unanimously for a forensic analysis in Oct 2017, and TWO majority boards vehemently resisted and were insubordinate to the Acts of the Membership. To be perfectly honest, I heard all their reasons not to, and NONE of it holds water.
Yep Kalakoa is correct just follow the rules not people’s opinions the rules
The word for today is:

ENFORCEMENT

Puna: Our roosters crow first
Puna: Our roosters crow first
quote:
Originally posted by Stillwater

KP, bad day? I didn’t touch your Cheerios. I feel you are a little Bent ? cause I HIGHLIGHTED “ YOUR GROUP NOT BEING DIRECTORS? IF WHAT OBIE HAS POSTED IS ACTUALLY FACT - THEN THAT BOGUS MEETING THE MERMAID AND OTHER DIRECTOR CALLED WHERE THEY APPOINTING YOU AND OTHERS AS PUPPET DIRECTORS. YES OPINION ****UNLESS THE COURT HAS RECOGNIZED THAT CRAIG CRELLY ‘S CONSTITUENTS VOTED HIM IN AND ACCORDING TO THE BYLAWS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN REMOVE HIM! I FIND IT COINCIDENTAL THESE SAME 2 DIRECTORS KEPT MR CRELLY OUT OF HIS DISTRICT SEAT BACK IN THE 2018 ELECTION.
Obie just walked you into it you contradict yourself like the mermaid of your opinion is fact but others fact must be opinions?
Back on the discussion??? when Have I ever said the annual audit was a forensic audit? I’m with the many other members that DO NOT WANT OUR ROAD DUES TO THE TUNE OF $200,000.00 PLUS FOR HPP TO HAVE A FORENSIC AUDIT THAT BY THE WAY THE FORENSIC AUDITOR DID SAY AT CHANCE IF ANY LOSSES ARE FOUND RECOUPING WOULD BE SLIM - YOU WERE NOT PRESENT AT THE MEETINGS . THE FORENSIC AUDITOR STATED HIS PRICING AND THE SLIM CHANCE OF RECOVERING ANY MONIES!
I easily can be your punching bag feel free my opinions and facts won’t change

What meeting/s are you referring to Stillwater?