Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third
Yes mermaid that was my advise And it’s also the truth - the court will decide!
Seeing as you have such an issue with the forensic analysis and are so hell bent why don’t you tell us what the estimated cost that was discussed? The meeting doesn’t matter the truth does!

quote:
Originally posted by Katarina

When I saw that the Membership meeting had been cancelled again I just shuddered. I couldn't even read this for quite a long while then when I returned it is just so much incredible misinformation and nonsense. KPHawaii, as a newbie you will have no way of making heads or tails of what is the truth. You need to be able to read and understand the bylaws, not what is someone interpretation. Stillwater is rarely accurate and then so much is just based on biased emotions. Many say to just move forward which is nonsense as well. We have a GM and 1 not legally sworn in board member running the show. We voted overwhelmingly for a forensic accounting and then those few really put the screws in because they don't want us to see what is going on, or how much money is unaccounted for. Those who argue against it saying we have an annual audit are truly idiots or know what is going on. There is zero comparison and the price that it will cost is nothing as to what these individuals keep stating. It all depends on many variables. All multi million dollar businesses have forensic accounting's. Any rational person can figure out why the GM has thwarted this constantly. There is so much history w/ HPP that you need to have a sound knowledge of it or one can not make correct decisions. I know that district 5 and 7 have not been able to do anything and have been stopped at every turn, have been kept out of decisions. Decisions that the GM can not legally make nor can 1 board member. Things have gotten worse and worse and the key here is that it is abundantly obvious that the few that started this all several years ago knew that there was/is really no legal recourse for us members. No governmental agency is interested. Attorneys don't want to hear or help, just take our money with no results. So here we are, 5 years later and we know nothing. have wasted a fortune and there are still people out there lying about the facts. Tread carefully. I and many of my family members have lived in HPP on and off for decades and things have been bad but never like this. Nonprofessional volunteers can never manage a place like HPP nor should they.

Good assessment Katarina.
"Can you show me where this is documented since I didn’t see it or read it anywhere? What are your reliable sources? I’d like to read them."

I got it from the HPPOA website.

It was in the minutes of a board meeting when they were posted with the disclaimer that they had not been approved.

I saved it to my files.

These minutes have been removed from the website and I think it may be illegal for me to share them, so you have to trust me that Mermaid isn't fit to serve on a board.
I paid for all of the court filings that are in the public domain.

Anyone that wants to argue with me about what is going on needs to figure out how to find those documents and buy your own !

Since I can share them ,I would but the last one was 128 or so pages and included all of the HPPOA bylaws to prove the point to the court that something needs to be done now.

Pointing out Mermaids in-ability to understand the bylaws.

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

I paid for all of the court filings that are in the public domain.

Anyone that wants to argue with me about what is going on needs to figure out how to find those documents and buy your own !

Since I can share them ,I would but the last one was 128 or so pages and included all of the HPPOA bylaws to prove the point to the court that something needs to be done now.

Pointing out Mermaids in-ability to understand the bylaws.

It's looking like Obie and Stillwater have a sick and pathetic obsession over Mermaid.

Leo check yourself look back in all Hpp punatalk it reflects the sick obsession with mermaid is all yours !
"It's looking like Obie and Stillwater have a sick and pathetic obsession over Mermaid."

sick and pathetic obsession with the truth !

Mermaid's got a lot of moxy to stand up to the likes of you renegades and has more character in her pinky than the two of you put together. She's fighting a good fight for HPP and I support that. Why would anyone not support someone who follows the rules like KPHawaii says. You're so consumed and full of hate for her, that's pretty f'd up. That explains the lawsuit for ya. She followed the rules and you didn't.

mermaid follows HER rules not THE rules
Where are our elected officials? They should be pressing the AG for an investigation. Neither one is doing their job.

Maybe we can get the United Nations to mediate this civil war in Lilliput.