Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third
quote:
Your friend thinks I'm a woman !
No, she believes other people are sharing your account, and one of them is a woman.

I don't share my account with the woman who lives with me, why would I share it with someone I don't know ?

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

I don't share my account with the woman who lives with me, why would I share it with someone I don't know ?

Is there something in the water at kaloli point that makes people paranoid and irrational ?

You know, I have a pretty good demeanor and I make every attempt to treat everyone nicely, but frankly, I’m offended by the above statement.

Puna: Our roosters crow first
gone
quote:
Originally posted by EightFingers

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

Is there something in the water at kaloli point that makes people paranoid and irrational ?

You know, I have a pretty good demeanor and I make every attempt to treat everyone nicely, but frankly, I’m offended by the above statement.

Thank you EightFingers. District 5 is NOT just Kaloli Point. Obie, look at the map. Stick to the facts and no one needs to call names or make nasty remarks.

KP
“Just follow the rules”
KP
“When your hate is louder than your love, your words have no meaning!”
New topic...who is managing the HPPOA website? So many things are not right. First of all there is incorrect information. And second, it’s really hard to navigate. And third, it’s not even secure. Anyone know?

http://www.hppoa.net. Check it out.

KP
KP
KP with all the world is facing your concern is who manages the Hppoa website?
THE BOD!
“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality “
quote:
Originally posted by Stillwater

KP with all the world is facing your concern is who manages the Hppoa website?
THE BOD!
“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality “

Yes, it’s very unfortunate, but the world can’t stop. Besides that, it can be done while in self quarantine.

And no, the GM seems to have control of what and when things are posted. If it was the BOD, then those left out if everything would be able to edit it. So I’m guessing it’s Don and an outside web person/company.

Feel free to not answer if you can’t control your sarcasm.

KP
KP
What will HPPOA be doing to 1) follow the Gov Ige's restrictions and 2) Follow CDC recommendations? I assume general meetings will be canceled for the time being unless there's an alternative method found. Thanks.
KP what can be done in self quarantine? You are incorrect in your perspective of if the the bod was in charge that the directors could edit the website. This is just not how a BOD works. A BOD is not positioned to micro manage the employees,
management, or the business. Unfortunately this type of thinking is how the association has resulted in the current state..
My apologies KP but I’m out for now I find at this point in time none of this even matters for a whole dollar a day in dues. Mermaids and company’s constant hatred disrespect distrust of the association, the employees, the manager, anyone that doesn’t agree with their point of view,
and every and all decisions/ motions that any BOD has made or will make that they don’t like or want
It’s completely disgusting irresponsible unworthy behavior of any Director . I hope one day you really do get all the information to make a fair assessment it’s obvious you don’t have it all.
No sarcasm all truth

“ words are seeds that do more than blow around . They land in our hearts and not the ground. Careful what you plant and careful what you say . You might have to eat what you planted one day”