Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the person suing HPPOA that's wasting money? Common sense says yes. That guy should resign to save HPPOA money.

Lol #128514; man do you even know who is suing who? Or just what was told to you. One thing you all lack is doing the research and reading the minutes or even understanding the Audit and financials. It’s simple. Board is there to fix the roads. That isn’t happening for al the years your mermaid has been swimming around. So the lack of roads maintenance falls on the board. Not the staff. Instead years after years the board keeps doing **** that puts the associate more in the hole. The bond, the law suits and **** not getting done. Don’t be pointing fingers to the gm when it’s the board that’s can’t even do what the signed up. Step down already. You are virus #129440; and you have infected enough already. Listen we are the locals. The ones who don’t speak up much because we see your fighting as childish. But enough is enough. You sit there on your phones typing away pointing fingers on the gm. Who has limited guys and staff and resources. Instead of supporting him you find way to tackle him down. You all blame him when the light has been shinned. No fraud. The fraud here is the board.
I don't live in HPP and try to stay out of the drama. But is has been my observation when visiting there recently that the roads seemed in better shape than at any time I can recall. Just my personal observation.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by Locallady808

Holy crap. Mermaid you are off your rockers and anyone who spends this much time up the Hppoa behind should of read the minutes and would agree. Mermaid isn’t your time almost up? You alone have caused The association thousands in legal fees and encouraged owners to stop paying putting the associate down the hole. Your whole time on the board there is not a single good thing or productive that has come out of you. The whole point of Hppoa is for roads only!!! Not personal attacks to the gm or staff. The financial are given to the board every month and audits have been done with no red flags. So why don’t you put your dedication to what you originally were voted in for . To get the roads done. The contract was agreed when the board was running and was never signed by the gm. If the road wouldn’t of been paved then you would of room to talk. It’s simple things you make mountain out of mole holes. For example the office doors being closed. Clearly the website states the door is closed but office is still running but instead of looking for the best interest of the community and staff. You find a way to stir things up. With all respect for the locals that live in hpp we can’t wait till you are off the board and stop costing us money. Let a functional board do what they are voted in for and that’s for the roads. Let’s the staff do what they have to do and work on the roads. Do us favor and stop drowning our money down with your mermaid ways.

Do you work in the office? I called the office today to ask for clarification on whether the office staff was still working.

I wasn't given the financials every month. I asked an office staff (you?), last month to prepare all the financials from Jul 2019 on, since the two directors hadn't received any. Per the bylaws the GM is to provide them every month. I received Jul 2019 to Jan 2020. I haven't received Feb's yet. At least the FC got their copies today. I'll have to call the office and ask for Feb's. An auditor only works with the figures the GM provides. Their job isn't to look for fraud and I'm not saying there's fraud. Just clarifying that's not an auditor's job. i.e. they don't check charges against receipts unless they're asked to do so.

It's difficult for a director/s to conduct any "road business" when Kawaauhau/plaintiff, lot owner Crelly and the GM have excluded two legitimate directors from ALL HPP business and cancelled board and membership meetings for 9 months and counting. How anyone can think that's LEGAL and good for the Association "is off their rocker".

quote:

Lol #128514; man do you even know who is suing who? Or just what was told to you. One thing you all lack is doing the research and reading the minutes or even understanding the Audit and financials. It’s simple. Board is there to fix the roads. That isn’t happening for al the years your mermaid has been swimming around. So the lack of roads maintenance falls on the board. Not the staff. Instead years after years the board keeps doing **** that puts the associate more in the hole. The bond, the law suits and **** not getting done. Don’t be pointing fingers to the gm when it’s the board that’s can’t even do what the signed up. Step down already. You are virus #129440; and you have infected enough already. Listen we are the locals. The ones who don’t speak up much because we see your fighting as childish. But enough is enough. You sit there on your phones typing away pointing fingers on the gm. Who has limited guys and staff and resources. Instead of supporting him you find way to tackle him down. You all blame him when the light has been shinned. No fraud. The fraud here is the board.

Whats all this "we are the locals" stuff? What does that have to do with anything? Word around town is "the locals", including myself, want the general manager out NOW. Are you a morph of Stillwater?

Clean your ears or better yet your brain wash. If you were a real local you wouldn’t be part of these petty parties that’s happen. Locals want one thing and one thing only. To get the roads done. The same vision the gm has and the same vision the board has. But yet it’s own board mermaid #129500;#8205;#9792;#65039; went after his throat after the gm doing his job and completing 1st, him doing his job, problem is these board members sign up for these things without knowing what they are getting into or lose the vision of the association. Instead they get big headed and make it a high school fight. For someone is so against the gm for not doing his job right you would think of not being a two face and realize the board isn’t par to their part. You all were grumbling about the audit. Audit came out and abatible to be picked up. Not once did we hear how well it went. Why? Because it would reflect the gm actually doing his job and day to day operations. Want the association to work. Let June come already for poison apple to fall off the tree.
quote:

Clean your ears or better yet your brain wash. If you were a real local you wouldn’t be part of these petty parties that’s happen. Locals want one thing and one thing only. To get the roads done. The same vision the gm has and the same vision the board has. But yet it’s own board mermaid #129500;#8205;#9792;#65039; went after his throat after the gm doing his job and completing 1st, him doing his job, problem is these board members sign up for these things without knowing what they are getting into or lose the vision of the association. Instead they get big headed and make it a high school fight. For someone is so against the gm for not doing his job right you would think of not being a two face and realize the board isn’t par to their part. You all were grumbling about the audit. Audit came out and abatible to be picked up. Not once did we hear how well it went. Why? Because it would reflect the gm actually doing his job and day to day operations. Want the association to work. Let June come already for poison apple to fall off the tree.

Hi Stillwater.
Geez.

Is anyone under the impression that the issues at HPP will get resolved on Punaweb?
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Absolutely not. Thanks for bringing that up Rob.

But thanks for providing this forum so legitimate information can be shared with members.

The problem now is that I suspect few know what is legitimate information or not. I certainly don't.