Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Gates
Trolling is too easy. I appreciate that most people here on Puna web think about not just themselves.

I'd like Elizabeth Warren to restart her bid maybe with Bill Gates as a running mate. Open to much debate...
There should be no debate among Punatics about the genius of Bill Gates. After all, he single handedly came up with a solution that kept unwanted helicopters from flying overhead during his wedding celebration on Lanai:

Gates, 38, whose fortune is estimated at nearly $7 billion, also bought out all the available rooms at the 250-room hotel to keep media from staying there and reportedly hired all the helicopters on Maui to keep photographers from flying over the wedding.
https://archive.seattletimes.com/archive/?date=19940102&slug=1887658

“If this were a terrorist threat, we would have declared war on whatever group was responsible for it back in January.” - Oona Hathaway
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus...-pandemic/

Bill Gates calls for nationwide social isolation policy to slow coronavirus spread

A portion of the interview reads..

Mason: Back in 2015, you warned that we were not ready for the next epidemic. Why aren't we better prepared?

Gates: Well, in fact, very little investment was made into, for example, being able to ramp up diagnostic capacity very quickly… Our foundation and some other governments did work on some new vaccine platforms, which are the most promising… But you know, sadly, because you can't estimate the risk, and it was something I was, you know, trying to talk about, and you know, thought we had some engagement on. But then actually, the personnel in this area were cut back…

Full interview at link..
Genius move? Wink

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gat...rus-2020-4
"Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates told The Daily Show that his foundation is funding the construction of factories for seven different candidates for a coronavirus vaccine.

Gates said that at most it would end up picking at most two out of the seven, meaning billions of dollars spent on manufacturing would be abandoned.

He said in a situation where the world faces the loss of trillions of dollars to the economy, wasting a few billion in an effort to help the problem is worth it."

More at link
I guess no one knows who Bill Gates really is. He is an eugenicist. He is one of the planners of this coronavirus, and he wants to vax everyone on planet earth, which will also inject everyone with computerized tracking elements. When this vaccine is ready next year, you will not be able to renew your Driver's Licenses without this vaccine. Here is an interesting article about him from www.NaturalNews.com:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-03-e...ation.html

...always with aloha...
...always with aloha...
lavarocks - I guess no one knows who Bill Gates really is. He is an eugenicist. He is one of the planners of this coronavirus, and he wants to vax everyone on planet earth, which will also inject everyone with computerized tracking elements.

I actually love these theories - always neat to see how others interpret such actions. Still not sure how a vaccine certification program is the end of the world, but would be interested in having it explained to me like I'm five.

Anyone have enough experience or education to know if the Polio vaccine was also seen as a "mass eugenics experiment foretold by Revelations" at the time?
Lavarocks, April Fools Day was two days ago...
quote:
Originally posted by ironyak

[i]lavarocks -

Anyone have enough experience or education to know if the Polio vaccine was also seen as a "mass eugenics experiment foretold by Revelations" at the time?

I know my sister was one of the last ones to get polio just as the vaccine came out. Polio is not something you might wish on anyone. She had to wear steel braces on her legs for years and had facial paralysis which ultimately led her through thirteen operations. IT was a tough boat to row for her. Still affects her to this day.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by lavarocks

.. When this vaccine is ready next year, you will not be able to renew your Driver's Licenses without this vaccine.

LOL. Why would that be, does vaccine make you obey speed limit?

That's utter nonsense.
Yep, born the year they fist made the vaccine.. though I have a cousin.. Horrible. Makes patience for anti vac bozos a bit hard at times. Sorry to hear about your sister, Rob. Lets hope the current round of insanity passes us all..