Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(08-08-2021, 05:17 PM)SBH Wrote: Someone sent me this video this morning from a protest at the Capital in Honolulu yesterday …

https://www.bitchute.com/video/snvoNdcBzaAZ/

SBH - be careful when it comes to bitchute. It's a conspiracy website that promotes nonsense such as chemtrails. I wouldn't trust anything posted on that site as being truthful.

From the same site - how we're being turned into cyborgs. It'll give you an idea of what the site is all about.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4DLAEXmyugGv/
(08-09-2021, 06:26 AM)kalianna Wrote: And if we don't get vaccinated how will we stop the pandemic?  As the virus has mutated and become more infectious, "let it run its course" has become even less of a viable option than it was when it was first callously suggested at the beginning of the pandemic.  I would seriously like to hear a solution from those who still resist being vaccinated.  How do we end it before it mutates into something worse?

Ask Peter Daszak and the gain-of-function geniuses over at the EcoHealth Alliance.
AaronM, seems like you are dodging any real discussion and just falling back to talking points. Sad
Cards on the table time. We will never reach a 100% vaccination rate. That is a fact.

Either by personal choice, religious belief or individual health limitations, there will never be scenario where all people are vaccinated.

Given that reality, other than continuing to harangue people, what do you propose as a solution? Another lockdown? Another year of distance education? Shuttering of hotels and resorts?
what do you propose as a solution? Another lockdown? Another year of distance education? Shuttering of hotels and resorts?

An extra deadly communicable disease spread by coughing, sneezing, even speaking and some people suggest it’s business as usual. Here’s a book they can read, of study after study showing how the human mind assesses risk, makes decisions and reaches conclusions.  I’ll summarize, humans are extraordinary bad at determining their own risk in a given situation.

Kahneman writes of a "pervasive optimistic bias", which "may well be the most significant of the cognitive biases." This bias generates the illusion of control: the illusion that we have substantial control of our lives.
The second section offers explanations for why humans struggle to think statistically. 
Kahneman uses heuristics to assert that System 1 thinking involves associating new information with existing patterns, or thoughts, rather than creating new patterns for each new experience. 
The "anchoring effect" names a tendency to be influenced by irrelevant numbers.
The availability heuristic is a mental shortcut that occurs when people make judgments about the probability of events on the basis of how easy it is to think of examples. 
System 1 is prone to substituting a simpler question for a difficult one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thinking,_Fast_and_Slow
Describing a disease that has only killed 0.02% of the Big Island as "extra deadly" followed by a treatise on how the "human mind assesses risk, makes decisions and reaches conclusions". 'Nuff said.
'Nuff said.

I thought so.  What about ‘nuff read, and understood?

Someone told me about their worker today, on Big Island, 105 degree fever, sick as a dog, has a wife, kids.  Can’t afford to miss a day’s work.  Unvaccinated. 
(08-09-2021, 09:25 AM)TomK Wrote: SBH - be careful when it comes to bitchute. It's a conspiracy website that promotes nonsense such as chemtrails. I wouldn't trust anything posted on that site as being truthful.

From the same site - how we're being turned into cyborgs. It'll give you an idea of what the site is all about.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4DLAEXmyugGv/
Plenty of cyborg stuff on YouTube too… https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...to+cyborgs

and chemtrail videos on YouTube…https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=chemtrails

I don’t think about or watch videos about cyborgs or chemtrails, but I am interested in Health.

Apparently the whistleblower video went viral on Instagram this weekend after a world famous Hawaii surfer reposted it on their Instagram stories which disappears in 24 hours. 

The video was originally posted on Instagram @aloha_freedom_coalition_2.0, which I‘ve never seen before and do not follow it. Almost 20,000 views on Instagram and over 25,000 views on Bitchute since this weekend, which is where people were pointed to that wanted to watch the whole interview.
(08-09-2021, 08:12 PM)AaronM Wrote: Describing a disease that has only killed 0.02% of the Big Island as "extra deadly" followed by a treatise on how the "human mind assesses risk, makes decisions and reaches conclusions".  'Nuff said.
Do you have a number in mind for deaths that would qualify as “extra deadly”?  
Seems to me that this virus has already demonstrated its lethality elsewhere. At least, compared to other respiratory disease we are familiar with.
(08-09-2021, 09:25 AM)TomK Wrote: SBH - be careful when it comes to bitchute. It's a conspiracy website that promotes nonsense such as chemtrails. I wouldn't trust anything posted on that site as being truthful.
I seen a video of the president speaking on bitchute too. so, one needs to consider the source.
These websites (bitchute, rumble etc) were created because any speech which is opposition to the ministry of truth is banned.
Galileo used to believe in horoscopes and taught his students how to cast them. But that was not what he was put under house arrest for. He did nothing more than propagate the ideas of Copernicus before him. Even so Copernicus was wrong with a heliocentric idea.

Good ideas stick bad ones go away. lets not blame the printing press for allowing the ideas to be heard. A blanket statement is like saying, stay away from the library because there might be some works of fiction in it.